Posts Tagged “translation jobs kenya 2012”
BBC MEDIA JOB IN NAIROBI KENYA 2012
Description:Project Accountant at BBC Media Action in Nairobi
BBC Media Action is the international development agency of the BBC, using media and communications to improve people’s lives. BBC Media Action is seeking experienced professionals to fill the following core roles:
Candidates will demonstrate relevant INGO experience; relevant tertiary qualifications; strong communication skills; and an appreciation of the role of media in development. The Project Accountant must be ACCA or CPA qualified with a strong working knowledge of donor compliance requirements for the major development donors.
Closing date for applications is 4pm Wednesday, 25th January 2012
Each position comes with excellent terms and conditions on a local BBC Media Action contract.
Subsequent applications should include a CV and signed covering letter which outlines why the applicant is best suited to the role.
Applications should be sent to applicants firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
SUNTECH POWER MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER JOB IN KENYA 2012
Suntech Power Limited is a leading distributor of solar products in the region. Due to our expansion we are looking to recruit Marketing and Business Development Manager for our Local and Regional Market.
The selected candidate’s main responsibility will be developing a local and regional marketing strategy, searching suitable service suppliers, resellers and installers for further distribution.
Must also create integrated solutions and effective market strategies including product launches.
The ideal candidate must have a relevant degree from a recognized university and experience in leading business development and marketing strategies with technological companies and ideally have knowledge on the PV industry.
Send your application letter and resume to: email@example.com by January 28, 2012.
Sales Manager and Technical Customer Care Representative Jobs in Kenya 2012
Sales Manager – Medical Equipment Department
Bachelors Degree in Nursing or equivalent qualification in a medical related field.
Minimum 3 years experience in Medical equipment sales
Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Proven Computer application skills.
Clean drivers license with minimum three years experience
Willingness to travel around the country
Technical Customer Care Representative
Bachelor’s degree in Medical Sciences or equivalent qualification in a medical related field.
Minimum of 2 years experience in Medical equipment customer service
Ability to work under minimum supervision in a busy environment
Excellent organizational skills
Computer literate with proven application skills
Send application and CV addressed to HR manager by 20th January, 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kengen Property Manager Jobs in Kenya 2012
Kenya Electricity Generating Company Limited (KenGen) is the leading power producer in Kenya.
The company has embarked on a transformation program aimed at accelerating the expansion of its generation capacity and stabilizing the power situation in the country.
In order to sustain this process, KenGen is seeking to recruit a Property Manager to be incharge of its valued fixed assets
Based in Central Office (Stima Plaza) and reporting to the Company Secretary, Legal and Corporate Affairs Director, the ideal candidate should possess vast knowledge of procurement process and legal requirement relating to, acquisition, leasing, conveyancing administration, disposal, and continuity issues relating to property ownership and must have strong communication skills.
The jobholder will be responsible for ensuring timely acquisition of land rights and premises for effective delivery of projects and other utilities. He/she shall be responsible for ensuring a sound asset base for the company by securing title deeds and relevant ownership documentation.
In addition, the jobholder will ensure that the company operates within the law through compliance with procurement regulations, ensuring licenses are obtained appropriately, payment of Land Rent and Rates and approval of Building Plans are in place within approved timeframes in line with project time lines and corporate targets.
Ideal Candidate should be a holder of Bachelors Degree in Land Economics, must be registered by Institute of Surveyors of Kenya, Licensed to practice by Valuers Registration Board and Estate Agents Registration Board.
He/she must have at least least 10 years of relevant experience in senior management position handling conveyancing of land and valuation services.
Experience in negotiation skills during land acquisition will be desirable.
Detailed description of the jobs is posted on the web site.
Interested applicants should apply through www.kengen.co.ke
Closing date for applications is 27th January 2012.
KEMRI Clinical Officer Job in Kilifi Kenya 2012
Reference Number: CO-01-12
Category: Clinical Healthcare and Research
The Clinical officer will be attached to the maternity and paediatric departments with particular responsibilities for the INTERBIO and GBS studies.
The post reports to the Principal Investigator (s), Dr Jay Berkley, Dr Anna Seale (maternal-perinatal study/GBS) and Dr Bryn Kemp (INTERBIO Study).
- Responsible for the recruitment, coordination, training and quality control of sample collection for the INTERBIO study.
- Responsible for coordination, training and quality control of sample collection for GBS stillbirths and controls
- May include on-calls for sample collection out of hours
- Responsible for the collection and submission of clinical data required by INTERBIO and GBS studies
- Responsible to assist with newborn checks and neonatal care in maternity to the standard required for the study
- Responsible for taking neonatal surface swabs on all babies 1-2 hours after delivery
- Assist with training in neonatal resuscitation and newborn examinations.
- Clinical care as CO according to allocation in maternity and paediatric departments
- Liaise with the other maternity/ paediatric study MO and COs as necessary
- Contribute to seminars, educational activities in maternity and paediatrics
- Any other duties that may be required by the study or clinical team.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery.
- Registered Clinical Officer
- At least 3 years post qualification clinical service
- Ability to work in a team
- Use of Microsoft office, word, excel
- Demonstrable commitment to maternal, perinatal and newborn health
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Experience leading a multidisciplinary team
- Experience in a research setting
How to Apply:
Candidates must supply an email and telephone contact that will be used when offering interviews.
The application closing date is 25th January 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Key Account Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya 2012
Company Profile: Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of confectionery, footwear, food and stationery products in Kenya.
Department: Sales and Distribution
Reporting To: Country Sales Manager
Main purpose of the position:
To ensure that all Nakumatt, Tusky, Uchumi, Naivas branches are stocked with our clients star products.
- Work on display stand at POS
- Work with marketing manager for supermarket promotions
- Select cost effective merchandising company for supermarkets
- Begin mapping out mini-markets and other formal stores and ensuring they stock star products
- Visiting supermarket branches to collect information on merchandising activity, stock levels, competitor activity and other relevant information
- Liaising with the distributor, production and logistics team to ensure timely delivery of products
- Follow up on collections ensuring payments are made on time as per company policy where necessary
- Analyzing and sharing field reports
- Execution of marketing directives
- Should have a minimum of Diploma
- Spent at least 5 years dealing with supermarkets, in an FMCG field
- Should be able to build an excellent rapport and relations with customers.
- Should have a keen understanding of distribution mechanisms.
- Must be competent in use of Microsoft office Suite.
- A self-motivated individual and an excellent team player able to influence others.
- Should be able to speak Swahili and English
- Should have a valid and clean driving license
To apply for this position send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position in the subject line.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contact