Posts Tagged “tradestar kenya limited”
Insurance Company Chief Information Officer Job in Nairobi Kenya 2012
- Strategic ICT Planning – Guiding the development of ICT in line with the Company strategic plan.
- Develop and manage ICT budget and monitor to ensure expenditure is within approved limits.
- Manage and administer the Company ICT system for optimal business performance.
- Ensure the Integrity of the Company’s computerized systems by maintaining existing and implementing improved security measures.
- Ensure the availability, continuity and security of data and information pertaining to the organization.
- Ensure technology documents/certificates such as product registrations, SSL certificates, maintenance agreements, service contracts, etc. related to technology operations and/or technology services are evaluated, updated and processed.
- Develop and maintain technology policies, standards and procedures manual as well as related technology checklists. Also provide written technology policy guidance to managers, supervisors, staff and any other users annually.
- Responsible for the discovery, mitigation and documentation of information technology risks and completion of monthly risk management reports. Prepare, maintain and tests an ICT disaster recovery plan.
- Ensure networks, workstations, operating systems and software applications are operational; hardware and software is patched and/or updated; and all analog and broadband circuits are operational in accordance with vendor specifications.
- Manage the acquisition, installation and maintenance of the organization’s local area network hardware/software. Also manage all other IT related inventory including procurement and disposal.
- Analyze ICT requirements and develop functional specifications. Conduct comparative analysis and competitive bidding when necessary.
- Present and implement technological alternatives to streamline functions and improve productivity.
- Design, develop and maintain web-based applications including websites and intranets. Continuously improve the organization’s Web site and Intranet.
- Ensure compliance with all software licensing agreements. Manage and safeguard software media and associated licenses.
- Track software versions and maintain centralized software use log.
- Provides technical supervision of ICT staff, develop annual goals & detailed plans for goal accomplishment and complete staff evaluations. Conduct technology and systems orientation for new staff.
- Assist staff in understanding and using technology; conducts regular staff technology presentations. Train and supervise use of technology by other staff as required.
P.O. BOX 49010, GPO
Leading Insurance Company jobs kenya 2012
A leading Insurance Company is looking for skilled, motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the following positions:
1. Underwriting Managers – Job Ref.UM-001
2. Underwriting Supervisors – Job Ref.U-001
3. Underwriters – Job Ref. U-002
4. Reinsurance Managers – Job Ref. RM-001
5. Business Development Executives – Job Ref.M-001
6. Front Office Executive – Job Ref.M-002
If you believe that you are the person we are looking for and have relevant qualifications, please send your application letter accompanied by a detailed CV and copy of certificates and address to:
The General Manager,
so as to reach before 24th January 2012.
Only short listed candidates shall receive communication.