Posts Tagged “receptionist job kenya 2012”
Finance Analyst Job in Nairobi Kenya 2012
Our Client is the leading player in the global Ice-Cold Merchandisers (Beverage Coolers) market and is the largest glass bottle producer in West Africa, meeting the needs of beverage companies.
- Facilitating the MIS/Budget/Estimation figures & entering the figures in HFM;
- Reporting monthly figures in HFM for Debtors, P&L, Fixed Assets, Inventory, etc.;
- Ensuring monthly reconciliation with Inter-Company partners;
- Preparing and distributing budget monitoring data and facilitating the review;
- Reviewing all payments to third parties;
- Computation and remittance of Installment taxes;
- Preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation;
- Compliance of all tax issues;
- Finalization of KRA audit case;
- Ensure filing of annual returns;
- Facilitate any change of directorship;
- Ensure filing of AGM Minutes and acceptance of financial statements.
- Attending quarterly stock takes and ensuring that physical stock agrees to the system balances. Propose for stock loss provisions;
- Ensure proper receiving of goods in the system whereby costs are correctly allocated;
- Evaluation and analysis of the cost for products and services;
- Reporting on incurred cost for products and services;
- Ensuring customer invoicing is correct;
- Issuing credit notes after due approval;
- Posting With-holding Tax entries into customer accounts;
- Reconciling WHT account & ensuring collection of tax certificates from the customers;
- Perform and file monthly reconciliations for selected debtors and quarterly reconciliations for the rest;
- Coordinate the collection of receivables;
- Propose for Debtors provisions;
- Provide monthly debtors ageing report with comments on overdue balances;
- Maintain, pass journals and provide monthly summaries for prepayments, staff loans and deposits;
- Proper filing of all finance documents;
- Preparation and supporting both internal and external audit;
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Relevant Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Audit oriented experience with vast knowledge in accounting/finance.
- 4 years experience in a similar role.
To apply for this position send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position in the subject line.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contact
Imagine IMC Limited – Account Manager Job in Kenya 2012
They are looking for a high caliber individual to fill the position of Account Manager.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the role holder will maintain client relationships on multiple accounts and market for new business from existing and new clients.
The Principal Accountabilities include:
- Build and maintain a working relationship with the client
- Work closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities related to the project
- Ensure successful execution of the approved campaigns
- Look out for new opportunities with existing clients that can be converted to new business for the agency
- Address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate
- Make weekly and monthly account status reports and update client status on the online system
- Deliver ongoing market analysis and assessment of competitors and market intelligence with a focus on the future and value creation
- Own the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client
- Communicate client goals and represent the client interests in the company
- Ensure client retention is attained
- Timely billing of clients upon completion of the assignment
- Follow up on collection of outstanding bills from clients
- A Bachelors degree in a business related field preferably in Marketing
- At least two (2) years progressive job related experience
- Superior presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualifications, please send your CV and letter of application indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th January 2012.
Telkom Kenya Jobs 2012- Head Accounting & Reporting
Job Title : Head of Accounting & Reporting
Company Orange Telkom
Job Type Full-Time
Job Status Sourcing
Salary Range Per Month
Shift 8 AM to 5 PM
Minimum Education University – Undergraduate
Degree Title Bachelor’s Degree
No of Jobs 1
Minimum Exerience 2 Year (10 years experience with the finance department of a reputable organization)
Job Duration Permanent
Stop Publishing 13-01-2012
To lead and oversee the accounting function by developing, implementing and maintaining systems and procedures to ensure that the companies accounting and financial affairs are recorded and reported accurately, correctly and on time. To also ensure that the companies financial decisions are in line with the companies strategy and objectives
1. Financial Accounting and Reporting Manager
2. Tax and Payroll Manager
3. Fixed Assets and Payables Manager
4. Bank Reconciliation Manager
5. Dealer Accountant
6. Stocks Manager
1. Financial Accounting
• Lead the accounting process to ensure that the company’s affairs and transactions are accounted for correctly and accurately and that the general ledger and underlying records represent correctly the financial status of the company.
2. Group and Statutory Reporting
• Ensure that the group reporting standards including reporting deadlines through Magnitude are achieved and delivered within the expected Parameters
• Be the main contact with Statutory and Group auditors over all accounting and Finance matters and coordinate the statutory audit and lead efforts to resolve all issues picked by the audit.
• Ensure that at all times the accounts as reported through Magnitude and Statutory Accounts are in agreement with the general Ledger
3. Fixed assets and Payables
• Develop and maintain adequate procedures and systems to ensure the proper recording and Accounting of the companies fixed assets. Also to support the custody and management of the Companies assets.
• Develop and maintain adequate procedures and systems to manage the companies payables and liabilities to ensure completeness and accuracy
4. Tax planning and Compliance
• Lead and supervise the Tax function
• Be the main contact point and manage the relationship with the company’s tax advisors for the achievement of the company’s role.
• Ensure that the company’s monthly employee remuneration is correctly accounted for and remitted on time.
• Be the main contact point and manage the relationship with the payroll outsourced partners.
6. Bank reconciliation
• Develop and maintain oversight over the cash collection process to ensure all cash collected from cash sales and billings is correctly accounted.
7. Dealer Accounting and Remuneration
• Develop and maintain systems and procedures over the dealer remuneration and accounting process to ensure correct accounting and payment of dealer’s liabilities.
8. Stocks management
• Develop and implement systems, procedures and controls over the companies’ stocks and merchandise to enhance stocks management with the objective of maintaining adequate stock levels
9. Systems and process development
• Oversee the development and implementation of appropriate systems and working methods to ensure efficient and effectives accounting and finance processes.
• Shifts work: No
• Night Shift: No
• Work During Weekend: NO
• Work “On-Call”: NO
Professional Tools Used
• Lap Top
Education Background & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• CPA qualified
• 10 years experience with the finance department of a reputable organization
• Experience with an audit firm an added advantage
• Project management
• Problem solving
• Team management
• Above Average Knowledge of MS Office suite and accounting applications.
• Project management
How to Apply:
Application to: Visit our career pages at www.orange-tkl.co.ke
* Applicants must upload a PDF or Ms Word copy of his / her CV to be considered.
* If you do not hear from Human Resources by 20th January 2012, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Deadline : 13th January 2012
jobs at Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) Kenya 2012
The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) plays a key role in the economy by raising capital for businesses, mobilizing savings for investment, redistributing wealth, improving corporate governance and creating investment opportunities for small investors. In line with its mission of providing a world class trading facility for wealth creation, the Exchange is seeking to recruit qualified, dynamic, self-motivated and results-oriented individuals to fill the following positions
Officer, Compliance & Legal
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Reviewing and preparing all contracts relating to and involving the NSE;
2. Maintaining the database for contracts and NSE Rules;
3. Assisting in provision of legal support to NSE’s departments;
4. Assisting in research and development of NSE Rules relating to new products and changes to existing products;
5. Assisting in legal research and provision of legal advice relating to new or proposed capital markets laws and regulations;
6. Review of listing applications;
7. Assisting in company secretarial functions;
8. Assisting in reviewing and maintaining information related to listed companies and Trading Participants;
Qualifications and Skills:
i) Bachelor’s degree in Law. Qualifications in a business related field will be an added advantage;
ii) Minimum of two (2) years working experience. Experience in the capital markets will be an added advantage;
iii) Very good report writing skills coupled with sound IT proficiency;
iv) Excellent interpersonal skills;
v) Good research and analytical skills;
vi) Possess a high level of integrity; and
vii) Have ability to maintain confidentiality of privileged information and to ensure absolute discretion and sensitivity to confidential matters.
These are very challenging positions that provide great opportunity for candidates seeking to grow professionally and to work in a highly dynamic environment.
If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above positions and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria given, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration, qualifications, experience, names & addresses of three referees and email & telephone contacts together with copies of your academic and professional certificates and testimonials by Friday, 20th January 2012 to:
The Chief Executive
Nairobi Securities Exchange
P.O. Box 43633-00100, Nairobi
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.