Posts Tagged “May 2012 jobs kenya airways”
Roofing Solutions Company Customer Service and Sales Administrator Job in Kenya 2012
Our client is a leader in roofing solutions and amongst the top leaders in light weight stone coated steel roofing.
The client is also the appointed distributor of roofing systems for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of light weight stone coated roofing tiles.
The company is currently implementing a strategy of even greater investment in its commercial roofing business, expanding towards floor laminates and other products.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Customer Service and Sales Administrator will provide customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of customer and order information in a timely manner.
S/He will Initiate and/or implement corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
S/he will also coordinate the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations within the office.
1. Customer Service
- Interact with customers who walk into the showroom or present online or offline enquiries
- Attend to all phone calls and enquiries
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them helpful solutions.
- Respond to the customer’s queries regarding the company’s goods or services and obtain a full understanding of what information is requested.
- Investigate complaints and offer apt solutions to the customer or refer to the appropriate person where necessary.
- Track customer complaint resolution and report on the same to the sales manager on a monthly basis.
- Handle situation in the best interest of both company and customer.
- Prepare quotations for customers and initiate required action for response to customer, request for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service
- Oversee the achievement of the office sales target of monthly sales of Ksh. 5,000,000 through aggressive follow-up of all walk-in customers, enquiries through telephone, email and the web-site
- Generate sales through personal initiatives
- Handle and manage the Company’s Front-Office
- To be the first point of contact to all visitors and provide information and guidance
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail, parcels and packages.
- Procures and administers office budget for stationery and other office requirements
- Receive and analyze the daily activity reports from the sales team
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information
- Co-ordinate the customer order processing to the delivery of goods to the customer
- Ensure that the showroom is always clean and the products are properly displayed.
- Develop and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the Company to the customer’s needs
- Contribute to other duties as assigned by the management.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.
- 2-3 years experience in customer service and sales in a busy environment; customer care experience from the building and construction sector will be an added advantage.
- Good working experience of MS Office is a must.
- Strong cross-functional orientation: ability to interface with other departments of Operations, Finance, Business development
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong product knowledge across a broad product range
- Exposure to administrative work an added advantage
- Be of high integrity
How to apply:
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business Friday 13th April 2012 to: firstname.lastname@example.org