Posts Tagged “march 2012 jobs in kenya”
Field Sales Specialist Job in Coast Province mombasa Kenya 2012
- Consistently achieve aggressive monthly revenue targets.
- Maintain a schedule of promotional events and present the Company’s product.
- Conduct individual or small group meetings with prospective customers.
- Manage a database of contact information on prospective customers.
- Secure orders for individual sales from individuals and farmer groups.
- Collaborate with company partners in marketing events to their members.
- Record feedback on company’s product offering and promotions.
- 3 years successful experience in direct sales.
- Based in or willing to relocate to a location near Kwale.
- Able to demonstrate past success in achieving aggressive revenue targets.
- Proven success in managing frequent daily and weekly sales.
- Ability to present effectively to large groups in rural communities.
- Computer and internet user.
- Organized and able to maintain consistent sales activity reports.
Interested candidates should email a detailed CV and salary requirements to NairobiCareers@gmail.com with the subject line “Field Sales Specialist”.
The application deadline is 10th April, 2012.
Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted
Content Writer / Marketing Assistant Job in Nairobi Kenya 2012
An exciting career opportunity for the post of Content Writer/Marketing Assistant has arisen in one of our client firms, an International BPO firm with Head Office in Australia.
We are looking for a self motivated candidate with outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal to assist the marketing team with on line content writing and marketing activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Content writing for the client’s BlogSpot
- Creating press releases
- Assist in maintaining, researching content and moderating the social media platforms (facebook, twitter, you tube)
- Researching on the client’s competitors and monitoring their sites, promotions and advertisements
- Assist with competitions related tasks like selecting winners and general communication
- Researching Affiliate Marketing Industry Trends
- Writing ‘Tips & Recommendations’ and ‘New & Updates’ content based on research
- Developing and create content for monthly Affiliate Newsletter
- Developing Email content to increase interaction between the client and affiliate
- A university graduate in, Bcom- Marketing, Finance, Communication or any other related field with experience in IT.
- Good research and report writing skills.
- Have an effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and professional.
- Have a knack for editing, proof reading and outstanding research skills
- Must have the ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- Ability to handle a broad range of topics.
- Candidates who have previous experience in content/ article writing will be given priority.
- Previous experience in a call centre environment will be an added advantage.
To apply, send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 22nd Feb 2012.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.