Posts Tagged “Manpower Services(K) Ltd”
Security Group Kenya Limited Country Manager Job Vacancy 2012
Job Ref. MN 5407
- Identify, develop and direct implementation of business strategy.
- Plan and direct the organization s activities to achieve targets and standards for financial and trading performance, service quality, culture and compliance with standards.
- Plan, prepare and monitor the business plan and budget so as to maximize profitability.
- Identify and initiate strategies that will add growth to the business to ensure its long term profitability and survival.
- Recruitment, selection, and development of the management team and subordinate staff.
- Direct functions and performance via the management team in an inclusive environment.
- Maintain and develop organizational culture, values and reputation.
- Maintain close contact with the workforce through key managers to ensure the maintenance of good morale and a high standard of staff integrity and honesty.
- Direct report to Board of Directors of Security Group Kenya Limited, through the Group Managing Director.
- Bachelor Degree or MBA level; preferably in a business, finance, or marketing discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing business of relevant size preferably within a seice industry of significant size and complexity.
- Customer-facing and sales-orientated, allied to strong operational discipline, with responsibility for driving and developing the business to take advantage of new markets and technology.
- An ability to develop long term strategic relationships with key account decision makers.
- Experience in designing and developing growth strategies and operating mechanisms for improved performance.
- Knowledge of the development of O&M structures.
- Strong commitment, leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, marketing and negotiation skills.
- Capable of working effectively and productively with team members.
- Ability to maintain strong ethical and professional values.
- Energetic and autonomous and self starting.
- Results driven, with a clear determination to succeed.
- Job Ref No
- Your Name
- Current/Past Salary
- Year 2012 Benefits: If house state market rent, if car state cc
Manpower Services(K) Ltd,
P.O. Box 50736-00200, Nairobi.
Forum Syd Project Support Officer for Eastern & Southern Africa Job vacancy in Nairobi Kenya 2012
MN 5401Our client, Forum Syd has 200 member organisations in Sweden and cooperates with organisations and networks worldwide. The common aim is global justice.
- Design and develop capacity assessment tools for use in assessing CSOs.
- Designing capacity building plans for CSOs staff and board based on the assessment on results.
- Organising training in regards to the work, both methodologically and thematically, to make the organisations stronger in their work on democracy and rights approaches.
- Monitoring and evaluation of Forum Syd’s capacity building initiatives to CSOs.
- In liaison with the project support unit for Africa at headquarters in Sweden, develop an evaluation framework to assess the achievements of project support work to this end.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation framework for the work of project support in coordination with the Headquarters.
- Facilitating contacts and cooperation with rights-based coalitions and networks for local and also Swedish partners.
- Masters degree in Development/Social Sciences or similar experience
- 5-10 years work experience in a similar field/development environment or a related field (i.e. democracy and rights, community development, poverty eradication, international affairs, disaster response, information management etc)
- 5-10 years experience in technical support to donor funded partners/CSOs
- Competence in training and facilitation on project management.
- 3-5 years experience in fund-raising (or proposal development), grants management and sub-granting.
- Job Ref No.
- Your Name
- Current / Past Salary
- Year 2012 Benefits: If house state market rent; if car state cc