Posts Tagged “Maer Associates Limited”
The Aga Khan University Hospital Director, Information and Communication Technology Jobs vacancy in Nairobi Kenya 2012
Based in Nairobi, Kenya, as the Director, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), and working with a team of user managers and other key stakeholders, you will ensure international IT standards with regard to patient care, teaching and research in a national, regional and global multi-site system.
Specifically you will:
- Ensure that ICT infrastructure, design and selection, supports the health and academic core services needs
- Envision, articulate, plan and manage the clinical health information and other ICT systems to leverage the opportunities provided by advanced IT support in patient care, teaching and research in a multi-site system
- Devise and develop a regional academic ICT strategy to support teaching and research
- Lead the technical communications strategy with built-in quality assurance for consistent levels of service
- Ensure that infrastructure design and selection, supports the overall business needs.
personal attributes and past results associated with:
- a Masters degree in Information Management and/or Business Administration from an accredited university
- a relevant Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Information Management
- 10 years’ relevant experience in a senior management role in academic and/or healthcare institutions or health system information management
- excellent executive team player ability; with highly developed corporate goals focus, personal results drive and project execution credentials
- strong ability to demonstrate vision-driven team leadership and peer influencing
- high ability to work well with other senior multidisciplinary team members, with highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- an excellent grasp of the dynamics of complex, rapidly-expanding institutions within multifaceted relationships.
Maer Associates Limited
P.O Box 6786 City Square, 00200
AKU Executive Officer Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2012
- develop and streamline systems and procedures for the administration of the FHS
- develop targets and budgets in liaison with the Deans and the FHS Advisory Committee
- coordinate and implement the FHS Human Resource Development Strategy in liaison with the Human Resources Division
- establish and maintain processes for regular monitoring of financial & programmatic targets
- support the Deans, in collaborating and liaising with all relevant local, regional and international entities coordinate Resource Mobilisation by tracking progress of grants, assessing donor and regional intelligence, and assisting in the development of proposals
- oversee the overall management of all the FHS administrative offices including staffing, procurement and operational activities.
strong past results associated with at least:
- a Masters degree in Business Administration from an accredited university
- 10 years’ relevant experience, of which 5 years’ must be ¡n a senior management role
- excellent executive team player ability, with highly developed corporate goals focus and personal results drive
- high ability to work well with other multidisciplinary team members, with highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- demonstrate an excellent grasp of the dynamics of complex, rapidly-expanding institutions within multi-Faceted relationships.
Maer Associates Limited
PO Box 6786 City Square, 00200
Nairobi KENYA MAER ASSOCIATES
Aga Khan Hosp Director, Materials Management Division Job in Kenya 2012
- Strategically plan and develop policies and procedures for the procurement of required consumables, equipment, services, and materials.
- Direct, plan and oversee the purchasing of materials and services stores, central supplies, warehousing, distribution and inventory control.
- Innovatively respond to the supplies needs of particular Business Units, and support their executive managers in the design and execution of their integrated procurement initiatives.
- Lead, develop and execute strategic sourcing approaches, best practices and initiatives to support aggressive improvements in supplier quality, delivery, pricing, lead times, supplies payments, etc.
- Objectively benchmark, track and analyse annual performance metrics for Supplies Management.
- Strategically manage the selection, development and continuous improvement of the strategic suppliers base in terms of product/service quality, delivery timeliness, cost-effectiveness and risk control.
- All other supply chain aspects of the Health Network Regional office and all its activities.
- Identify, develop, support and effectively lead a team to drive the achievement of orgonisational objectives against ambitious opportunities for growth, learning and the fostering of o high performance culture.
- A University degree in Supplies Management, Business Administration or other relevant area.
- At least 8 years’ working experience in a senior supply chain role within a large volume, multi-site organisation and ideally fast moving goods operations.
- Excellent financial acumen and business sense
- Proficiency in Enterprise Resource, and Microsoft Office or other general user applications.
- Excellent learn leadership skills, including: communication, public and interpersonal relations, role modelling and personal and professional development of people.
- Excellent personal skills and attributes including: superior self-organisation, excellent management negotiation and influencing, and strongly demonstrated self-initiative.
Maer Associates Limited
PO Box 6786- 00200 City Square MAER ASSOCIATES
Nairobi, KENYA Management Consultants
Maer Associates Internal Audit Manager Job in Kenya 2012
- Oversee the planning, implementation and quality assurance of all aspects of the group’s Internal Audit strategy through individual companies’ internal auditors
- Plan, develop and implement Annual Audit programmes
- Identify and oversee the quick execution of special audits to address root causes
- Conduct special investigations for Management or the Board
- Continuously ensure the reliability/integrity of operational and fnancial information
- Maintain proactive dialogue with the Managements of operating companies to ensure timely and effective action on agreed audit recommendations.
- Develop risk assessments for critical business processes
- Undertake systems audits for the group of companies
- Review business continuity capabilities across the group’s businesses.
- Systems’ Continuous Improvement:
- Identify key internal controls and recommend improvements at group and operating company levels
- Monitor progress on the implementation of agreed system improvements
- Assess operating processes with recommendations to raise their effectiveness and efficiency
- Update with approvals, revisions to the Group Internal Audit policy as necessary.
- Lead, supervise and inspire with practical guidance a highly effective Group internal audit team
- and dispersed operating companies’ internal audit units.
- This position requires a highly driven, self-supervising, efficient and intensely detailed person
- with excellent collaborative and persuasive skills. It has considerable growth potential for a high performer.
- a CPA (K) qualification or equivalent
- a Bachelor’s degree in commerce, accounting or other relevant discipline
- at least 10 years’ progressive work experience, with 5 years in audit roles excellent skills in both manual and computerised accounting detailed process thoroughness and proactive technical rigour
- credible evidence of systems improvement project leadership experience excellent people skills with self leadership and professional independence.
- detailed relevant CV;
- email address;
- telephone contacts (including mobile);
- current and expected remuneration; and names of three referees with their email and telephone contacts, to reach us by 11 June 2012.