Posts Tagged “latest jobs in kenya 2011”
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
About Bridge International Academies
Bridge International Academies is a startup revolutionizing education across Africa with a truly unique business model. The company has launched a large-scale franchise-like network of ultra low-cost for-profit private primary schools across Africa.
Our schools profitably deliver high-quality education for less than $5 per child per month, enabling local Academy Managers to operate their school businesses profitably, while creating a highly successful business at the central level. We now have almost 60 schools in Kenya, and plan to rapidly scale the company to serve more than 1 million students.
About this position
Bridge International has developed an extremely detailed and rigorous training program to prepare new teachers from local slum neighborhoods to be extremely effective in the classroom.
The ECD Training Consultant will help us to determine the classroom management techniques needed for the training of new ECD teachers with a minimum of secondary school certificates, some with and some without previous teaching experience.
The ECD Training Consultant is responsible for analyzing the gaps in our classroom management training sessions provided to all of our teacher trainees and for developing multiple ECD classroom management training sessions that are aligned to the Bridge International curriculum.
- Analyze video clips of current ECD classrooms to determine current gaps in classroom management.
- Review current classroom management sessions used in training to identify additional sessions needed specifically for ECD teachers.
- Develop a detailed outline of ECD management sessions to put into training, including best practices for implementation.
- Coordinate with ECD curriculum team to ensure alignment of management and teaching approaches.
- Must be able to work within Bridge International’s highly structured system.
- Must work well within a fast-paced team to meet high-pressure daily and weekly deadlines.
- Must have at least 5 years experience teaching in, training or consulting for ECD classrooms (Baby Class, Nursery or Pre-Unit).
- Must have excellent organization and time management skills.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to balance multiple tasks at once.
- Strong computer skills, including PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Outgoing, energetic and friendly personality who is able to manage stress well.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Must be comfortable receiving detailed feedback in order to improve performance.
- Must be highly self-directed and highly motivated to excel.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
In order to be considered for this position all candidates must register and upload their CV’s on our website at www.bridgeinternationalacademies.com
Ereto Bookshop Accountant Job in Kenya 2012
- Kenya citizen
- 2 years relevant experience
- CPA part III – B com or Dip added Adv.
- Computer skills
- Experience with ERP System
- Exp. In busy audit dept or firm
- Ability to manage a team and work independent
- Handling financial accounting analysis
- Maintaining financial statement/records of customers and suppliers
- Responsible for statutory compliance in both accounting and taxation
- Facilitate payment of salaries to banks and maintain proper liaison with the banks.
- Finalization of accounting statement and facilitation of statutory audit.
Apply either through email or address on or before 7th march 2012 to:
Ereto Bookshop ltd
P. O. Box 186,