Posts Tagged “kenyan internships 2012”
Chef, Food & Beverage Supervisors and Waiters Jobs in Nairobi Kenya 2012
P.O Box 49010 GPO 00100,
Jhpiego Program Technology Officer Job in Kenya 2012
Jhpiego-Kenya works in close collaboration with both the Ministry of Medical Services and the Ministry of Public Health and Sanitation in the areas of HIV, Malaria, TB, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, Reproductive Health and Family Planning.
We are currently recruiting a Program Technology Officer who is a team player, dedicated, highly motivated and willing to work in a high pressure office requiring good multi-tasking and organizational skills.
The Program Technology Officer will provide leadership and technical assistance in the use of innovative ICT interventions in health systems development and strengthening, health care service delivery, training supporting and supervising of health care workers, behavior change communication and in health care worker performance improvement.
- Lead in advocating for the use of ICT interventions in health systems programing
- Serve as the focal point for all information and communication technologies in program activities.
- Lead program teams in the planning, design, implementation or evaluation of ICT program activities
- Collaborate with others to monitor and evaluate projects’ ICT activities
- Contribute to program annual work planning, budgeting and reporting
- Support the dissemination of project successes among the project team and partners
- Identify opportunities to partner with other organizations to facilitate the use of electronic communications and information technology in program activities
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders, including relevant department heads and staff, government officials, NGOs and ICT companies
- University degree in an ICT or public health related field
- Three years’ experience providing technical assistance for healthcare related ICT interventions
- Competent in the use of ICT to support health systems development, health care service delivery, training or behavior change communication
- Experience in designing, developing, implementing and evaluating technology-assisted projects
- Understanding of the constraints and benefits of different technologies
- Ability to coordinate program activities with governmental, non-governmental and private sector partners
- Excellent ICT skills and proactive in keeping up-to-date with technologies and technology standards
Interested applicants should send a CV and cover letter to HR-Kenya@jhpiego.net not later than 3rd February 2012.
Please indicate how your education and experience qualifies you for the position.
Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Jhpiego is an equal opportunity employer.