Posts Tagged “Kenya may 2012”
Belladonna Pharmacy Manager Job in Kenya 2012
- Reporting to the Board, the Pharmacy Manager will undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that the pharmacy is run in an efficient and professional manner;
- Give regular reports to the Board as required and implement the Board’s vision;
- Supervise Staff and ensure targets are met, undertake performance appraisals, and oversee the pharmacy’s intern programme;
- Ensure proper dispensing of prescriptions by following standard operating procedures for receiving, filling, dispensing, logging, and maintaining loss prevention controls;
- Strengthen compliance with regulatory procedures and other industry standards including ensuring strict adherence to ethical and professional values;
- Provide advice to patients in managing their pharmaceutical needs;
- Ensure proper maintenance of records such as pharmacy files, clients profiles and charge file systems
- Be the principal liaison with regulatory authorities and professional bodies that affect pharmacy
- practice; and
- Ensure that the pharmacy maintains a technological edge that will ensure that its efficient operations with top of the range customer care services.
- At least a degree in Pharmacy from a reputable university;
- At least 5 years experience in the management of a busy and reputable community pharmacy;
- Excellent communications skills, be compassionate, a team player and demonstrate leadership;
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board; and
- Must be a member of Pharmaceutical Society of Kenya (PSK)
Tel:+254 207122141 Mobile: +254 735 122147 Fax:+254 20 7122147
Content Writer Needed In Nairobi, Kenya may 2012
Industry: IT and BPO
The ideal candidate should have outstanding operating knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) .
Keys Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contacting Prospects and Analysing their business
- Drafting questionnaires for collecting information and meeting the client (in person or virtually) and understanding the writing brief
- Research on the client’s business domain and creating winning Proposals
- Structuring and planning the content map and information design for a particular media
- Creating marketing concepts for internal marketing initiatives
- Designing and creating marketing materials and content
- Managing marketing campaigns like blog articles, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Increase opportunities of Sales and meet the desire Company targets on recurring Sales Revenues.
- Enhance the confidence of their potential customers to do business.
- Sharing a good rapport with the clients, understanding their project requisites, incorporating changes required within project conformity.
- College/University Degree or Higher Diploma in IT or Business Management.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in creative writing
- Professional certificates in related field
- Knowledge of BPO/ITES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills .
- Mastery over English grammar with a flair for writing.
- Analytical and strategic thinking ability
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject
Sales and Marketing Executive Jobs vacancies in Muranga, Kenya may 2012
- Effective sale of the Company’s stationery products and development of a stationery brand in the market and the retention of clients
- Strategy : Making recommendations on sales and market strategy for both printing press and Products’
- The development of a client base for the printing press and the retention of such clientele
- Visiting potential customers, negotiating for orders, submitting quotations and servicing such orders
- Area : Visiting and servicing clients in the entire Mt. Kenya Region ie Murang’a, Nyeri, Kirinyaga, Embu and Meru Counties