Posts Tagged “internship in kenya 2012”
Lecturers Jobs at KCA University in Kenya 2012
Job Title: Part Time Lectures /Trainers/Facilitators
Location: Various Towns, Kenya
Employment Type: Part-Time
Do you have the PASSION to help build our Brand New Counties!
The Institute for Capacity Development (ICAD) is the Consulting and Executive Training division of KCA University and is recruiting PART-TIME CONSULTANTS AND LECTURERS to help support our training and certification programmes that target our brand new Counties.
For the last 12 years, ICAD has offered management, consultancy and business skills training to local and international professionals in the industry, public service, and non-governmental organizations. ICAD partners with organizations to improve technical skills, capacity, and business performance.
ICAD would like to recruit, highly motivated, and suitably qualified lecturers that are well versed in modern techniques of adult education including experiential learning. Candidates should be specialised in at least one of the following:-
• Public Management
• Devolution, and County Government Structures and Management
• Administrative Law
• Budgeting and Control
• Public Relations
• Basic Computer skills and Productivity Tools
• Grassroots Coordination and Mobilization
• Organisational Leadership Development,
• Human Resource Management and Development,
• Advance Secretarial and Administrative course,
• International Relations and Humanitarian affairs Development.
• Project Management
• Public Procurement and Disposal
• English Language as a Second Language
• Financial Management
• Human Rights Based Management Techniques
Seminars/ Classes will be offered on part time EVENING/ WEEKEND basis in major cities including Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Kakamega, Eldoret, Kisii, Nyeri, Machakos, Narok, Kajiado
•Undergraduate qualifications with a relevant specialization as mentioned above or,
•Those pursuing Masters or PhD programs and are at an advanced stage of their studies and
•Substantive understanding, and experience in teaching and supervising mature students
In your cover letter please expound on how your experience specifically meets our stated requirements. Interested candidates should submit their application in confidence
All applications should in the subject line indicate
a) preferred course,
b) location(County City/Town)
c) PREFERENCE (WEEKEND OR EVENING),
and must include an updated CV, and copies of academic and professional certificates.
The deadline for receiving applications is 23rd April, 2012. Please note that only email applications will be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Closing Date: 23 April 2012
Want to know when similar jobs are posted? Create a Job Alert today!
The General Manager
Institute for Capacity Development (ICAD) – KCA University
Eco Bank Towers, 9th Floor
P.O Box 56808 – 00200
Deadline:23rd April 2012
Freelance Sales Executive Jobs kenya 2012
- Develop a client base from scratch in order to generate revenue for the website using various business models.
- Develop creative solutions to meet the needs of clients in the higher education sector.
- Create partnerships for marketing of institutions and brands on the website.
- Create new and innovative packages and opportunities to monetize website content.
- Sell banner advertisements and sponsorship packages.
- Be entrepreneurial, a team player, detail oriented, and revenue motivated.
- Strong knowledge of online advertising and marketing tactics and experience in advertising sales, marketing, media or higher education sectors.
- Strong knowledge of, and established relationships within the higher education sector.
- Willingness to work remotely without close supervision.
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma.
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their applications to email@example.com by 24 February 2012.
IT Company Regional Sales Manager Job in Kenya 2012
An innovator in high technology, spanning IT & communications systems, digital consumer products, electronic devices, and home appliances, seeks to recruit a Regional Sales Manager to carry out direct marketing activities to grow the company’s IT sales portfolio.
The position holder will be reporting to the Africa Channel Manager and tasked with:
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities (principally direct mail) to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, model mix and timescales.
- Develop ideas and create offers for direct mail and marketing to major accounts by main market sectors.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by mail, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information on a weekly basis.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development i.e. service and support issues.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a results driven University Graduate with a Sales bias with at least 3 years solid sales experience,1 of which must be at management level.
Proficiency in computer skills, with effective communication skills and a strong negotiator and team player, with proven track record to win others over.
Skills/Qualifications: Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability
If you are qualified and up to the challenge, please send an updated Curriculum Vitae (Ms Word version) to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the job position (Regional Sales Manager) in the subject.
Include your daytime contact, Current & Expected remuneration as well as your Notice Period in your application cover letter.
Deadline for application is Monday 30th January 2012, 12 noon.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CFC LIFE FINANCIAL ADVISORS JOB OPPORTUNITIES KENYA 2012
At CfC Life we have restructured and revamped our sales team country wide to create a team of energized, motivated go-getters! and now we are looking for like-minded individuals to join us!
- A flexible and enabling working environment with real opportunities to build a career and financial independence.
- An opportunity to earn commensurate to your efforts.
- Cutting edge training and development to keep you ahead of the game.
- Exciting products and services with a large untapped market.
- Strong communication skills and a presentable appearance.
- Set financial goals and the persistence to achieve them.
- An excitement to meet new people and build strong, effective relationships and networks.
- Creative and able to expand beyond the horizon.
- A Degree or Diploma in Social Sciences or a related course.
- A successful track record of selling in the financial services sector.
- An A/O level certificate with minimum grade of C/Division II or above.