Posts Tagged “iebc voter registration”
Life & Peace Institute Professional Video Documentary Job in Kenya 2012
Clinical Research Co. Clinical Research Associate Job n Kenya 2012
Human Resource Manager (Factory) Job vacancy in Kenya 2012
- Ensure full statutory compliance in co-ordination with Country HRBP and implement corrective measures
- Liaise with SHE Manager to promote SHE consciousness and ensure compliance to Food Handlers Examination.
- Lead the NCE HR Pillar in liaison with Country HRBP
- Manage day-to-day industrial relations issues and negotiate with the union. Ensure implementation of CBA
- Contact point for all general Audits, NQMS and ISO
- Co-ordinate all legal cases briefing the Legal Manager, HRBP and Factory Manager.
- Manage all HR Reports and Casual management
- Manage all welfare items, procurement and distribution of welfare benefits optimally within budget and cost effectively.
- Prepare the Factory Dynamic Focus and HR Budget in liaison with the Country HRBP.
- Handle grievances in liaison with the HRBP and Factory Manager.
- Manage recruitment and transfer matters of staff in liaison with the Country HRBP and Factory Manager.
- Supervise the time attendance register and prepare Management reports
- Manage Performance and training activities for Factory staff
- Attend Factory Management meetings and follow up on issues with a briefing to the Country HRBP
- Prepare the Factory Payroll using SAP and update HR in SAP
- University degree
- 3 -5 years relevant experience especially in Industrial Relations in a Multinational organization/Flower farm/large manufacturing organizations.
- Previous engagement with Unions, Ministry of Labour and Federation of Kenya Employers in CBA Negotiation process.
- Knowledge of SAP and Higher National Diploma will be an added advantage
Logistics Manager, Credit Controller, Customer Service Executive, Sales & Marketing Manager Jobs in Kenya 2012
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Logistics manager will be responsible for;
- Ensuring the Company’s operations are run systematically and to the required standards Planning,
- developing and improving specific operational policies, programs procedures and methods
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with stakeholders
- Ensuring high level of service delivery and fast response times to customers
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Minimum 10yrs working experience
- Experience within the freight industry would be an added advantage
- Ability to Multi-task and work with a sense of urgency
- Outstanding time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Credit Controller will be responsible
- Managing the Credit Control functions
- Ensuring that the Credit Control policies and procedures are adhered to and proving training support to the staff in the department
- Setting our collection targets and developing the related cash flow forecasts
- Liaison with the Company’s external debt collecting agencies and lawyers on litigation in respect of debt collection
- Overseeing the general administration of the debt collection function
- University Degree in Accountancy or Business Administration and relevant professional qualification in credit management
- Professional Accounting qualification and IT proficiency-computerized accounting system skills e.g. ACCPAC, Quick Books, Pastel etc
- Proven track record in contributing to successful cash flow management
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Executive will be responsible for;
- Coordinating of activities and information between our staff, clients and other stakeholders
- Provide daily or timely updates to both internal and external clients
- University degree in any discipline
- Prior experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible for;
- Creating awareness of the Company’s products and services
- Developing annual sales and marketing plans and strategies
- Carrying out market intelligence activities, product planning and development
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing policies that ensure increased market share
- Keeping a database of UHL clients and their specific needs
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a bias in Sales & Marketing or equivalent
- Experience in the Freight Industry will be an added advantage
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be results oriented
- Be assertive an out-going
- Demonstrate a proven track record in developing sales strategies
If you believe that you are the right candidate for any of these roles, please email your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received not later than 24th April 2012.
IT Marketing Executive Job in Kenya 2012 (KShs 20K + Commissions)
Salary: 20,000 + Commission
Our client is an IT firm selling mostly computers and its accessories. They are looking for a lady marketer of at least 25 year of age, who will help our company grow its retail and corporate clientele.
The ideal candidate will be an aggressive, result oriented individual with contacts that will help the firm grow. They will work with minimal supervision to meet targets.
- Sales and marketing of Computers and Accessories to retail shops and corporate companies
- Meet sales targets
- Quickly generate a new client base
- Provide customer service to new and existing clients
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- 1-2 years work experience in Sales and Marketing
- Computer literate-with knowledge of the Computers
- Preferred experience Sales of Computers and Accessories
- Highly motivated sales person with initiative
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communications skills and presentation skills
- Well organised, plan and manage day and time effectively
- Honesty and demonstrate a high degree of integrity
- Diversity of tasks
- Capacity to work well on your own and in a team
- Well dressed and mannered
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Nabui House, 3rd floor, Westlands.
Behind Unga House.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database no for interviewing