Posts Tagged “graduate jobs kenya 2013”
ERP Support Consultants Jobs in Kenya 2013
Software Support Consultant
Description / Job Summary
To provide effective on-site and remote technical support to MICT’s Marstrack ERP system clients.
The position does not require programming expertise only a basic understanding.
- Generate client specific SQL based reports
- Receive and respond to client queries and issues in the shortest time possible
- Logging of support calls/emails and escalating the same to development team
- Provide training and reference manuals to clients to ensure they are well equipped to use Marstrack system.
- Resolve problems or contact supervisor for additional technical support On-site or Remote as necessary
- Prepare daily and weekly reports and submit to supervisor
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practices
- First degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- Working knowledge of SQL server 2005, 2008
- Report development skills using SQL based reporting tools such as crystal reports.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows server 2003 (and above) configuration and administration
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Must be able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Good working knowledge of office automation applications (Microsoft Office)
- Must demonstrate a strong willingness to meet the customer’s needs while balancing the organization’s needs and priorities
- Must demonstrate eagerness and aptitude for acquiring necessary technical knowledge, skills and judgment to accomplish a result or to serve a client’s needs effectively
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to work in, and contribute to, team building environment
- Must be able to speak, understand and write fluent English
Marstrack ERP Systems
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com
To be received by 17/01/2013 EOB
KCB Jobs vacancies in Kenya 2012
Reporting to the respective Unit Head, The Audit Managers will be responsible for providing management with an independent and objective assurance on effectiveness of the internal control environment for the KCB Bank Group functions.
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of the internal control systems and ensure compliance with organizational policies and procedures.
- Audit Credit Processes, which comprises functions of credit assessment, approval, and processing.
- Audit Bank Operations, which includes but not limited to reconciliations, processing of transactions and customer service.
- Performing internal risk assessments.
- Team leading in field audits and reporting on Audit findings.
- Develop and maintain the skills, knowledge and expertise to make valuable contribution to the Audit team.
- Manage productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provide input into the maintenance of the Internal Audit Methodology.
- Report key trends and portfolio performance to senior management.
- Manage the expense budget ensuring actual expenses are within the budget.
- University degree preferably in Business related field.
- Professional qualifications in either banking or finance, ACIB, CPA, ACCA, CISA.
- At least 6 years general banking and /or professional audit experience in Operations, Finance, Treasury, Retail, Corporate and 3 years experience in Credit Analysis and management.
- Analytic skills are required to understand the underlying risks at both customer and product portfolio level.
- Familiarity with retail banking credit products, credit tools and techniques is essential.
- Experience in credit analysis will be advantageous and preferred.
- Demonstrate leadership capacity.
- Analytical skills required to understand underlying business risks.
- Expert knowledge of principles, practices and techniques associated with cash management, banking, accounting procedures and concepts and investment management.
- Comprehensive understanding of all Treasury products including foreign exchange, money markets, derivatives and fixed income.
- Capacity to manage numerous deliverables within strict time and resource constraints.
- Superior communication and inter-personal skills, including report writing.
- Ability to commit time to business travel as required.
- Ability to commit 75% of the time to business travel
The above position is a demanding role which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered your application must be received by 10th February 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.