Posts Tagged “graduate jobs in kenya 2013”
Airline Licensed Engineers Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Talinda East Africa Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
- Ensure procedures are followed in procurement of all materials and services.
- Assist with HR, filing, letters, HR calendar of events, leave administration and pay slip management.
- Ensure all sales leads collected are entered in-to the Lead database correctly and all customer contacts are recorded on the customer database.
- Ensure all bid documents are collected, completed and delivered on time by the relevant sales staff.
- Stock, Office equipment and furniture management and maintenance.
- Manage the office reception area; receiving and transferring incoming calls, Welcoming visitors, preparing office refreshments and ensuring the office is clean and tidy at all times.
- B. Accounting
- Entry of sales invoices and expense receipts to the accounting software (QuickBooks) and proper manual filing of all documents.
- Petty cash management
- General ledger maintenance
- Preparation of monthly Financial Management Reports(Profit and Loss Statement, Balance sheet, Accounts Receivables Report and Accounts Payable Report)
- Calculation of monthly VAT liability, completion and submission of VAT returns
- Bank Reconciliation
- Monthly Payroll Administration
- Accurate Government and local tax calculations(NHIF,NSSF,PAYE,HELB)
- Give advice on internal control systems to facilitate proper cash management and ensure all statutory deductions are submitted on time every accounting period.
- Follow-up on all receivables, deliver invoices/statements on time and collect payment
- A minimum of CPA II with a Diploma/Degree from a recognized Institution.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft office packages particularly Excel
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Immediate availability
ERP Support Consultants Jobs in Kenya 2013
Software Support Consultant
Description / Job Summary
To provide effective on-site and remote technical support to MICT’s Marstrack ERP system clients.
The position does not require programming expertise only a basic understanding.
- Generate client specific SQL based reports
- Receive and respond to client queries and issues in the shortest time possible
- Logging of support calls/emails and escalating the same to development team
- Provide training and reference manuals to clients to ensure they are well equipped to use Marstrack system.
- Resolve problems or contact supervisor for additional technical support On-site or Remote as necessary
- Prepare daily and weekly reports and submit to supervisor
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practices
- First degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- Working knowledge of SQL server 2005, 2008
- Report development skills using SQL based reporting tools such as crystal reports.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows server 2003 (and above) configuration and administration
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Must be able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Good working knowledge of office automation applications (Microsoft Office)
- Must demonstrate a strong willingness to meet the customer’s needs while balancing the organization’s needs and priorities
- Must demonstrate eagerness and aptitude for acquiring necessary technical knowledge, skills and judgment to accomplish a result or to serve a client’s needs effectively
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to work in, and contribute to, team building environment
- Must be able to speak, understand and write fluent English
Marstrack ERP Systems
E-mail: email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org
To be received by 17/01/2013 EOB
UAW Writers Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2012
We strive to offer quality articles to our clients and we are currently ONLY seeking EXPERIENCED UAW WRITERS (note the word EXPERIENCED). If you are to google for the word UAW, kindly don’t apply.We don’t want you to waste our time and we yours.
- You must me able to provide quality UAW articles
- You must be flexible in your working schedule i.e able to work at any moment when requested.
- Must have reliable internet and computer, this is a home based job, there is no office one will be going to.
- Must have excellent written English with correct grammar and able to proof read efficiently.
- Must have excellent research skills and able to produce plagiarism free content.
When to Start: Must be willing to start immediately if chosen.
Salary: Good salary awaits those chosen.
Where to apply to: Send your cv and sample to email@example.com
Note: Kindly paste your cv and sample in the email.
KCB Jobs vacancies in Kenya 2012
Reporting to the respective Unit Head, The Audit Managers will be responsible for providing management with an independent and objective assurance on effectiveness of the internal control environment for the KCB Bank Group functions.
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of the internal control systems and ensure compliance with organizational policies and procedures.
- Audit Credit Processes, which comprises functions of credit assessment, approval, and processing.
- Audit Bank Operations, which includes but not limited to reconciliations, processing of transactions and customer service.
- Performing internal risk assessments.
- Team leading in field audits and reporting on Audit findings.
- Develop and maintain the skills, knowledge and expertise to make valuable contribution to the Audit team.
- Manage productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provide input into the maintenance of the Internal Audit Methodology.
- Report key trends and portfolio performance to senior management.
- Manage the expense budget ensuring actual expenses are within the budget.
- University degree preferably in Business related field.
- Professional qualifications in either banking or finance, ACIB, CPA, ACCA, CISA.
- At least 6 years general banking and /or professional audit experience in Operations, Finance, Treasury, Retail, Corporate and 3 years experience in Credit Analysis and management.
- Analytic skills are required to understand the underlying risks at both customer and product portfolio level.
- Familiarity with retail banking credit products, credit tools and techniques is essential.
- Experience in credit analysis will be advantageous and preferred.
- Demonstrate leadership capacity.
- Analytical skills required to understand underlying business risks.
- Expert knowledge of principles, practices and techniques associated with cash management, banking, accounting procedures and concepts and investment management.
- Comprehensive understanding of all Treasury products including foreign exchange, money markets, derivatives and fixed income.
- Capacity to manage numerous deliverables within strict time and resource constraints.
- Superior communication and inter-personal skills, including report writing.
- Ability to commit time to business travel as required.
- Ability to commit 75% of the time to business travel
The above position is a demanding role which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered your application must be received by 10th February 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.