Posts Tagged “electrician jobs in kenya april 2012”
Project Manager Job vacancy in Kenya 2012
- Quality & quantity assessment for new upcoming clients and also for current clientelle looking for a big change or a major purchase
- Preparing quotes for new projects that require all their items from Clique Ltd in terms of food & beverage items and also housekeeping items
- Has the responsibility of utilizing all the resources by gathering all the resources and making arrangements, planning and completing the work according to the schedule in a systemic manner to arrive at the set target.
- Actively take part in the research and development of all new projects in Kenya and its environment and try to get the work done with least expense.
- Prepare reports and making presentations to the management to make sure that all new project upcoming are clearly followed up and are completed within deadlines and standard measures.
- Put together all the resources required for signing a deal of all new projects.
- Act as a link between the management and clients to ensure satisfaction
- You will be required to bring to the company atleast one new project in every month.
- Drawing up a detailed plan for how to achieve each stage of the project
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- 4-5 years experience in project management
- Sales background preferrably from hospitality/hotel industry
- Diploma in project management/sales and marketing
- Have a deep understanding of the technical and financial issues and also have the knowledge of all the products related to the new projects.
- Project planning skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability o multitask
- Excellent communication, leadership & negotiation skill
- Preferably a food and beverage manager with demonstable experience in planning of projects
Oxfam Food Security & Livelihoods Manager Job in Kenya 2012
Contract Type: Fixed Term (1 Year)
- The person will be accountable to the Humanitarian Coordinator, country team & regional EFSL Advisor for the quality and implementation of the FSL part of the Drought mitigation and response, understand and build awareness on the disaster risks that affect the livelihoods of vulnerable communities within Somalia particularly in South-Central Somalia in developing appropriate safety nets, and compile/provide country analysis and updates on evolving food security situation and sharing appropriately within Oxfam for information management and programming.
- He/she will be responsible for developing clear exit strategies from the current scale-up emergency programme ensuring that it links into longer-term Livelihoods/DRR programming with the team.
- The person will also be responsible for monitoring of ongoing FSL programmes and coming up with actionable ways to improve programme delivery and accountability to beneficiaries
- To be successful in this role you will have a university degree in rural development, livelihoods, agriculture etc.
- You will bring to this role 5 years technical & practical implementing experience delivering quality Emergency and longer-term Food Security and Livelihoods programmes in Horn and East Africa, including extensive work with pastoral populations;
- strong cash & market support experience; working with/through partners and cash remittance companies;
- ability to conduct quality risk and conflict analysis and integrate it into programme monitoring and strategy.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and representation skills as well as computer literacy, attention to detail and fluency in English language is a requirement.
- Ability to work effectively with others in a multicultural team and commitment to the aims and objectives of Oxfam are essential.
KCA University Business Development Manager Job in Kenya april 2012
KCA University is a dynamic private business university of choice in Kenya committed to quality service and ethical practices.
Due to its rapid growth over the years, we are seeking to recruit competent, dynamic and business oriented professionals to fill the following positions in its Business Centre – Institute for Capacity Development – ICAD
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Division / Department: Business Development
Job Reports To: ICAD General Manager
Job Purpose: To develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to improve market presence of ICAD for increasing revenue, higher business returns and profitability.
- Developing a marketing plan and strategy for increasing market share and profits.
- Reviewing product coverage and market niche for implementing plans to grow sales volumes and value to ICAD.
- Participating in planning/setting of performance deliverables and business prospecting to identify market niche requirements and develop a shopping list of clients with potential for buy-in.
- Analyzing vital statistics (KPIs) to determine actual business performance and implement improvement measures on areas of negative variance and growth potential.
- Preparing route maps for effective territory coverage and prudent management of operational budgets to minimize expenses.
- Organizing regular business forums with customers to gain understanding of emerging needs and as a way of nurturing close business relations with the clientele in assigned territory.
- Participating in sectoral and national forums dealing with business agenda for business prospecting.
- Undertaking specific research to collect and analyze data on market conditions, client preferences, competitive activity and changes in the industry that may affect sales and advice management.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys for evaluating client perception and satisfaction index for improvement on service delivery standards.
- Strong business management and strategic planning
- Exceptional communication skills
- Customer care
- Proposal Writing skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Familiarity with MS Office packages, Excel and PowerPoint
- 3 years relevant experience in business development, marketing especially in services, training
- Proven track record of consistent, high performance in marketing and communications, with strong leadership qualities
- A degree in commerce, sales and marketing (or a relevant business field)
- Critical understanding of sales operations
Interested applicants should send their applications enclosing copies of their academic and professional qualifications, detailed CV stating their experience, achievements, and including current and expected salary and a cover letter addressing;
The Director, Human Resources,
P.O. Box 56808 – 00200,
All applications should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th April 2012.