Posts Tagged “computer jobs kenya”
Lead Generation and Sales Executive Job in Kenya – Technology Outfit 9KShs 25K + Commissions)
We are a well established technology outfit operating in East and Southern Africa.
We provide top of the range financial services systems as well as financial markets research and analytics.
We are looking for highly motivated; experienced and enterpreneural minded individuals to join our exciting lead generator and distributorship program.
Position Type: Contract /Freelance/Part Time
Compensation: Retainer of Kshs 25,000 per month plus excellent commission (estimated to range from Kshs50,000 to over Kshs400,000 in a month if reasonable targets are met)
This is a freelance position that requires an independent professional that does not require close supervision and is able to deliver independently.
Other attributes are as follows;
- Must have own transport; computer equipment; internet; fax and basic office facilities
- Must have reliable telephone facilities ie telephone and mobile phones
- Must be able to communicate online
- Must be able to attend periodic review meetings at our offices
- It is acceptable for one to apply as a company; partnership etc and obtain full distributorship rights from us
- Business-to-Business lead generation and sales prospecting
- Cold calling, gathering sales intelligence, handling objections
- Re-qualifying leads from events, mailers, other activities
- Appointment setting
- Conducting presentations as and when required
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and dependable
- Able to work independently with remote supervision
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills, attention to detail
- Professional upbeat telephone voice, strong probing skills, persistence
- Able to engage management decision makers and influencers at any level
- Inside sales or customer service experience in a business-to-business environment
- Proven track record in cold calling, sales prospecting and appointment setting
- Understand organizational structures and decision making processes
- Understand the sales process and able to work to targets
- Able to take direction and incorporate feedback into work
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure and industry terms is an added advantage
- Field sales, lead generation or marketing experience is a plus
- Basic computer skills in MS Word, Excel, email and use of the Internet
If interested send a cover letter and CV/company profile to email@example.com
Action Against Hunger Food Security and Livelihood Coordinator Job in Nairobi Kenya 2012
ACF – USA is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position;
Food Security and Livelihood Coordinator – Nairobi
Reporting to the Program Coordinator, the Food Security and Livelihood Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the FSL team to implement FSL activities through program implementation, facilitating the development and implementation of M&E tools and mechanisms, facilitating the preparation of proposals, expenditure forecast and procurement planning.
H/she will also be responsible for reporting and documenting program activities to ACF and donor standards.
The incumbent will ensure internal coordination for integrated programming with the Nutrition and WASH teams and ensure external coordination and representation with other FSL stake holders (MoA, KFSSSG, IPC Kenya working group and other NGOs).
H/she will be responsible for reviewing historic, internal and external information for the ACF areas of intervention as well as ensuring continuous nutrition beneficiary profiling analysis. Continuously monitor and analyze the humanitarian context and FSL needs in the country and recommend new interventions
Qualifications and Skills required
- Min. master’s degree in agriculture, socio-economics, or related studies.
- At least 5 years of experience in humanitarian FSL work
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Good management and representation competencies.
- Experience with agro-pastoral and livelihoods programming.
- Experience with programming in drought prone areas and disaster risk reduction activities
- Experience in developing world context.
- Familiarity with ACF and acceptance of ACF’s principles.
- Familiarity with donors and donor procedures helpful.spread sheets, internet/e-mail, accounting package
This is a Nairobi based position with frequent travel to the field
Closing Date: 7th March 2012
Interested candidates should forward their applications including a cover letter, curriculum vitae and telephone contacts or email addresses of 3 referees preferably former supervisors to:
Indicate the position on the subject line of the email.
Do not send your academic certificates via e-mail.
Academic certificates will be requested during the interview process.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.