Posts Tagged “AMREF jobs in kenya”
Royal Nairobi Golf Club Estate Manager, Golf Course Job in Kenya 2012
- BSc, Agricultural engineering, agriculture or Horticulture
- 5 years experience in golf course management, two of which in senior course management
- Knowledge of course farm machinery and equipment maintenance is essential
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent multiskills ability
- Team player
Aloe Vera Products Distributor in kenya 2012
Am a distributor of Aloe Vera products and I wish to invite other people on board who are willing to do sales.
For more information contact me through
my email email@example.com or +2540716689387
NB: Remember to subscribe to get email updates of a new job vacancies.Subscribe down here
Certified Wimax Installer & Support Job in Kenya 2012
The position exists to deliver VSAT, Wireless & Fiber installations and offer end user support to customers in the market.
- Install and maintain Computers Wireless Network
- Manage technical escalations
- Perform all work associated with testing, troubleshooting, alignment, modification and operation of the relevant network equipment
- Interface with clients and vendors for network support and repair activities
- Must be able to work at height on towers and have proven experience in installation and rigging.
- Configure and maintain networking equipment: firewalls, routers, managed switches, VPNs
- KDN Certification on Wimax equipment installation and commissioning
- Degree in IT/ICT or diploma in telecommunications or a related field.
- Knowledge and ability to support windows, Linux, TCP/IP and cabling standards.
- 2 years previous Experience working for an Internet Service Provider preferred.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines with minimum supervision;
- Be highly analytical with good problem solving skills
- A team player and a result oriented individual
- Valid driving license
- Excellent understanding of Networks, Protocols and Internet Technologies
NDI Driver Job vacancy in Nairobi 2012
NDI) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization working to support and strengthen democratic institutions worldwide through citizen participation, openness and accountability in government.
NDI is seeking to hire a qualified and competent Driver based in Nairobi on a one year renewable contract.
- Driving assigned project vehicle(s) strictly in accordance with the NDI vehicles policy and traffic code.
- Ensuring proper servicing and maintenance of the project vehicles including keeping the vehicles clean at all times
- Ensuring proper documentation of vehicle journeys, fuel and maintenance record
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, minimum Grade C-
- Minimum 5 Years accident free driving experience preferably with an NGO
- Valid Class BCE Driving License and possess a Certificate of Good Conduct
- Good computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills with a good geographical knowledge of the country
Interested candidates should submit their curriculum vitae (CV) and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the close of business on 7th March 2012.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Driving AMREF vehicles for all official duties while ensuring timeliness and safety.
Maintaining high standards of cleanliness of the vehicles in custody.
Ensuring the vehicles assigned is well serviced and maintained as required.
Maintaining up-to-date and accurate records of the vehicles work tickets.
Safeguarding all the contents in the vehicles.
Reporting any accidents/incidents involving the vehicles in custody.
Should be a holder of a clean driving licence and valid certificate of good conduct.
Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Should be honest and have integrity, be a team player and have the ability to work under minimal supervision.
Assist in co-coordinating and participating in planning and implementation of project activities.
Assist in monitoring and evaluation of project activities.
Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports relating to the project.
Assist in operations research and documentation.
Assist in organizing and conducting field visits and meetings with relevant partners and stakeholders.
Participate in development of new proposals and concept development for fundraising.
Assist in control and account for the use of project resources and assets.
Assist in managing relevant project financial transactions.
Provide administrative and logistical support to the project.
Qualifications and Competencies:
Must be ICT proficient. At least three years relevant work experience in a busy NGO
Be a team player and communicator and work under minimal supervision.
The closing date for submitting applications is 21st December 2011. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.