Posts Tagged “agol kenya”
Web Applications Developer Job in Kenya 2012
Imagine IMC Limited Procurement Officer Job in Kenya 2012
They are looking for a high caliber individual to fill the position of Procurement Officer.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the role holder will be responsible for sourcing and purchasing goods and services for the company according to the available budget.
The Principal Accountabilities include:
- Researching for new suppliers
- Maintenance of supplier relationships
- Negotiating prices with suppliers
- Approval of payments schedules of suppliers
- Following up with suppliers concerning delivery times
- Following market trends
- Selection of supplier lists
- Negotiation of credit terms and credit facilities
- Preparing suppliers reports and updates
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce
- Post Graduate Diploma in Procurement
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Resourceful and able to quickly build a database of supplier landscape within our industry
- Loyal and has integrity
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualifications, please send your CV and letter of application indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role and details of your current and expected salary to email@example.com by 23rd April 2012.
Executive (Accounts Payable) Job in Mombasa Kenya 2012
Reporting To: Accounts Payables Manager
Company Profile: One of the largest manufacturers of high quality edible vegetable oils & fats, margarine, and laundry & toilet soaps in the East and Central African region
Job Purpose: Accurate and timely processing, payment and accounting for all supplier invoices. This will also include accurate and timely accounting for VAT and any other taxes and statutory deductions associated with supplier invoices processing and payments
- Maintenance of invoices register and ensure timely and accurate recording of all incoming invoices in the register
- Ensure proper filling and retrieval process for all invoices
- Timely and accurate processing of all supplier invoices
- Ensure correct accounting for VAT and all other taxes and statutory deductions on supplier invoices
- Follow up for supplier account statements from respective suppliers
- Timely and accurate reconciliation of all supplier accounts. Ensure all reconciling items are corrected on time
- Review, check and ensure all invoices and other relevant documents such as GRNs, Service certificates and LPOs are attached before payment.
- Payment scheduling for all supplier in line with company payments policy
- Maintain a log of all disputed invoices and report monthly on actions taken to resolve them
- Ensure supplier relations are maintained and improved.
- Participate in the monthly physical stock take as instructed by the Management.
- Prepare monthly accrual and prepayment schedules for monthly reporting.
- Prepare Accounts Payables schedules and other balance sheet schedules for internal, interim and annual audits and timely resolution of any issues raised from internal review or audit.
- Continuous improvement in accounts payable management
- At least a CPA finalist with excellent academic record with a minimum of 3 years work experience in a large payables section
- Sound understanding of purchasing and Accounts payable process.
- Experience in accounts payable in an ERP environment will have added advantage
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Dry Cleaning Shop Customer care Job in Kenya 2012
An established company in the industry, based in Nairobi but with branches in major towns around the country is looking for Customer care personnel for its shop outlets.
- Serving of customers in the retail outlets/shops
- Maintain good customer care and public relations
- Ensuring that the company’s set quality standard is maintained
- Aggressively achieve monthly revenue targets
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Well organized and highly motivated individuals
- Ability to Work independently
- Between the age of 25 and 35
Interested candidates should email a detailed CV with telephone number and salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line “Customer care”.
The application deadline is 24th March, 2012.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Remember to subscribe to get email updates of a new job vacancies.Subscribe down here