Posts Tagged “acturual jobs in kenya”
Christ is the Answer Ministries (CITAM) Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Development of marketing and pricing strategy for the station.
- Determine the demand for product/services offered by the station and competitors.
- Building of relationships with clients, managing and motivating the sales executives.
- Identification of potential markets
- Development of new products in response to market developments and trends
- Promotion of station services to prospective customers and listeners.
- Develop publicity programs
- Develop marketing proposals
- Assign sales territories/goals .
- Advise sales team on ways to improve performance.
- Maintain contact with key clients .
- Analyse sales statistics to determine sales potential.
- Monitor customer habits and trends .
- Handle special events e.g. sponsorship/parties/product launches etc.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the management.
- Ensuring the team works towards achieving and surpassing sales targets.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the management.
(a) Level of Education/ Academic Qualification
First degree in Sales and Marketing
(b) Specialised Training/Professional Qualifications
Professional training in Sales and or/ Marketing, Business Development
Other Competences/ Abilities/Skills Required
- Pro active.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
At least 3 years experience in a similar capacity
To apply for these position interested and qualified applicants should fill the online applications form and attach detailed CV to be received by Tuesday, 30th April 2013.
HR Officer Vacancy Announcement in kenya 2012
To coordinate Human Resources activities at the Regional office in order to retain the best possible manpower available to achieve the desired result for the Company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Source, recruit, induct, develop and retain the best-fit personnel for the region.
- Coordinate the implementation of suitable HR policies and procedures for the region.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with labour organizations/unions that represent employees.
- Responsible for administering labour agreement as approved.
- Investigate and resolve complaints, appeals, and oversee employees disputes settlements and legal issues of workforce/unions.
- Advise management on grievances and appeals, adverse actions, employee discipline and related matters.
- Implement effective communication channels within the Region office, sites and the stakeholder
- Maintain information on employee status, industrial information, and, provide administrative support.
- Ensure records are up to date and proper documentation, filing of all personnel records.
- Ensure implementation and strict adherence on QSHE of employees including social welfare.
- Any other duties that may be assigned within the company policy and procedure.
- Degree in Human Resource or Business Management
- Post graduate in Higher Diploma in HRM
- Technical knowledge in labour laws.
- Practical experience with Industrial Relations.
- HRIS experience, (Oracle, JD Edwards)
- Good Communication Skills,
- Negotiation Skills,
- Listening Skills,
- Analytical skills and Leadership Skills,
- Strong Organizational skills.
- 5 years in a similar field.
- 2 years industrial relations experience
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to email@example.com before close of business 20th April 2012.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.