Posts Tagged “acting jobs in kenya”
World Vision Partners Program Officer Job in Somalia 2012
Closing Date July 06 2012
World Vision (WV) is a global network of people committed to enhance the well-being of children everywhere by empowering families and communities to overcome the challenges of poverty and injustice.
The Partners Program Officer will work with funding from the Canadian International Development Agency and be responsible for implementing the capacity building interventions of local partners, local authorities, Government institutions and ensure that local service provision is responsive, especially to the needs of host communities and IDPs in undertaking emergency programming in Gedo Region, and the possible expansion into South Central.
You will ensure accountable implementation through partners through compliance monitoring to enable partners to build their capacity to address vulnerability in their own communities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Development studies.
- 3 years of experience in the field of development issues, working with partners, humanitarian emergency affairs, preferably with experience in developing countries.
- At least 2 years of experience undertaking implementation through partners.
- Technical knowledge on Humanitarian standards (SPHERE), specific training’s on donor requirements e.g. CIDA, DEC, G2G training, GoG Training, EuropeAid training, Security training.
- Experience of working and living abroad.
- Good command of English, Knowledge of Somali will be an added advantage
Personal Assistant Job in Nairobi Kenya 2012
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Qualification: certificate in Office Administration/ Secretarial studies
- Female Candidate aged between 23-27 years
- Experience in handling multi-line telephone or switchboard
- Excellent telephone and office etiquette
- Previous experience in similar position will be an added advantage
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Possess a thorough understanding of Office Administration procedures
- Long term career growth
- A team player
- Front Office Management
- Secretarial duties
- Guest reception: Providing general initial feedback to visitor by directing them and answering general inquiries
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail/correspondence and filling of the same
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Manage daily bookings
- Receiving and handling all telephone calls and emails in a courteous and professional manner
- Organize and coordinate logistical arrangements pertaining to traveling schedules.
- Maintain and update the asset register
- Act as a vital point of contact for relevant information and inquiries from internal and external customers
- Attending to other administrative duties as assigned
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively use standard office software, such as MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and Power point) and ability to use E-mail & Internet
On the subject line indicate Personal Assistant Job.
Looking to hire someone for clothing delivery job
An online clothing store is looking to hire a lady for clothing delivery.
Excellent people skills is a must.
Salary is 10k.
Call 0721 599 478.