Posts Tagged “accounting jobs kenya 2012”
M-KOPA Business Systems Analyst Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2012
- Collecting, understanding and analyzing operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Documenting all business requirements in a clear and concise manner
- Engaging business users and the technology team in order to prioritize system feature requests
- Engaging business users and the technology team in design of M-KOPA’s systems from a user’s perspective
- Developing new business procedures that have an impact on M-KOPA’s systems and making improvements on existing ones
- Suggests improvements to M-KOPA’s systems by studying current practices and conceptualizing solutions to challenges arising
- Leading the process of User Acceptance Testing by preparing, coordinating, collecting and analyzing feedback
- Developing user documentation and training manuals for new members of staff
- Should have at least 4 years of experience working in a similar role with a software development team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an attention to detail
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage own time with changing priorities
- Nothing short of excellent oral and written communication skills
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a willingness to go the extra mile to assist other team members
- Background in computer science or other equivalent technical field leading to a good understanding of technology solutions
Business administrator jobs in kenya 2012
Position: Business Administrator
Our Client, a leading high-tech security provider in East Africa with its corporate headquarters in Nairobi is looking for a qualified and experienced individual to fill the position of a Business Administrator.
The ideal candidate should have strong supervisory skills, a mature personality and be able to manage people.
Conduct daily supervision activities for guards and Backups as per schedule prepared on targets set for supervision.
Accurately check all guards at post and ensure they have all the necessary equipment and possess uniforms, are groomed and are hygienic.
Record and update On Baton the start time of checking areas, and the time taken to complete the first round of checking for every shift.
Visits clients and make sure guards are doing their job as per the required quality and also get signature of guard at assignment at the Back up to verify their presence on the daily checking list.
Effectively communicate all information from the office to guards and vice versa.
Ensure timely reporting of any incident / and complaints received from clients or observed on the grounds and report to the ZM/OCs.
Ensuring Batons are used effectively and responsibly during the checking process of each round.
Identify number of OB’s that are required at assignments for each Zone and effectively change the old with the new when required.
Follow instructions received from ZM for any special checking, informing the guards, creating awareness of issues etc as and when necessary.
Issue Pay slips to the guards in time.
Ensure all Company resources (Motor Bikes, Batons, mobile phones etc) in possession are used effectively, with minimum wastage, and be accountable for any misuse identified.
Diploma in Business Administration and Management.
Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
Have good command of language-both written and verbal.
Good ability to professionally interact with various personalities.
Must know how to ride a motorbike and have a clean and valid Motorcycle License.
Some technical background will be an added advantage.
To apply, send your cover letter and CV only in word format with no other attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 8th February 2012.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.