Posts Tagged “2012 internship opportunities in kenya”
Office Manager & PA to Country Manager Job in Kenya 2012
Our client is a world leader with over 40 years experience in technology based innovation and products.
Their products & initiatives continually advance how people work and live.
Our client is now seeking an Office Manager and Personal Assistant to the Country Manager.
Role:Based in the Nairobi Office, the person will report to the Admin Support Manager in Europe. Person will manage the Nairobi office as well as manage the Country Manager’s diary.
General Office management Role:
- Ensuring that every new employee on boarding,
- Maintaining for clean, orderly and safe working office environment, in charge of office security
- Responsible for ordering of office supplies – stationery, drinks refreshments, office cleaning materials, fruits etc
- Ensuring all office machinery is in proper working order
- Ensuring that all the boardrooms are in working condition
- Responsible for the server communication room
- Asset management and tracking by keeping record of Laptop machines and printers in the office
- Liaising with various suppliers by being the in- between the suppliers and Accounts Payable; raising the quarterly budgets and any invoice enquires.
- Direct point of contact for supplier for Minor works/ repairs, HP supplier, Projector repairs/maintenance, office Security, IT network supplier, Landlord/ Letting Agent, Asset Manager
- Managing the Country Manager’s Desk: Calendar, Scheduling & Coordination of appointments
- Facilitating Travel & Logistical Coordination
- Managing Mail correspondence & Calls on Country Manager’s behalf
- Maintaining an updated Filing system & Contact list of official & personal contacts
- Day to day activities such as assisting with reception desk
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Office Management, Business Administration or related field
- Computer literate- proficient in MS Office packages
- At least 3 years relevant working experience as Office Manager and or PA
- Strong oral, communication and inter personal skills
- Responsible and resourceful manager with operational efficiency without direct supervision
- Energetic, change oriented team player with mature, assertive and diplomatic outlook
If you are qualified and up to the challenge, please apply via our Careers page on www.altimaafrica.com.
Deadline for application is 23rd March 2012.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
NB: Remember to subscribe to get email updates of a new job vacancies.Subscribe down here
Customer Care Representatives Part Time (Weekends Only) Jobs in Kenya 2012
Our client, an International BPO firm with Head Office in Australia, is looking for Customer Service Representatives for their Call Centre in Nairobi. We are looking for candidates with outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Screening and moderating user submitted content, answering support requests and performing support functions.
- Moderating and screening written user content on Profiles
- Moderating and screening user submitted photos
- Answering Online Help Requests
- Answering telephone support requests
- Processing Testimonials (depending on language)
- Various support tasks
- Internet literate
- A passion for Customer Service
- Fluent in English and knowledge of any foreign language is an added advantage
- Candidates willing to work on a 24 hour shift system
- Ability to respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Ability to handle and resolve customer complaints
- Ability to multitask and take up more workload when required
- Outstanding language skills (grammatically correct, can express things clearly)
- Ability to work with multiple tabs and multiple browsers efficiently in a web browser based support system (speed and accuracy are important)
- Very good work ethic (reliable, motivated, professional)
- Must be aged below 30 yrs
Must be a continuing student preferably in their second year of study.
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com by Wednesday 29th February 2012.
Only continuing students should apply.
Kindly indicate the position applied for as well as the minimum daily wage expectation on the subject line.