Career Opportunity at Tours and Travel Business Development Manager in Kenya
Our client is one of the leading Corporate Tour and Travel Companies in Kenya.
The Company is currently looking for mature, seasoned Business Development Manager
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- To efficiently manage the sales activities within the Corporate or Holiday travel departments
- To ensure that the Company’s travel packages receives maximum exposure in the market and to achieve sales targets by implementing pre-designed strategies
- This role involves direct liaison with the travel industry
- Generate and qualify leads and source and develop client referrals
- Will be involved in drawing up proposals and taking part in various tendering processes
- Degree in leisure, tourism, and marketing, Sales or business administration related subjects.
- 5 + years proven track record in the travel or leisure industry, in a marketing or sales capacity of which a minimum of 3 years should be in a senior capacity.
- Proven ability to exercise judgement and decision making in the promotion of travel related services, airline and holiday products.
- An excellent knowledge of the travel industry and the key players.
- Must be able to work independently within preset guidelines and be result oriented.
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing markets.
- Should be highly motivated towards achieving targets.
If you feel you fit the above role please send your CV to email@example.com