Key Accounts Manager Job career in Kenya 2013
Vacancy: Key Accounts Manager
Deliver volume, coverage and sales fundamentals targets.
Ensure regular coverage of all VSR customers in your section. Coverage frequency is once a week.
Follows strictly the VSR daily route plan and apply strictly the selling skills in all stores.
Sell in all stores the P&G recommended retail price (PRP) and brand initiatives to all customers.
Build outstanding goodwill with the VSR decision makers. ‘Own the Store’.
Achieve expected Golden Store target on route.
Sell on cash basis. No credit authorized.
You will be responsible for timely and accurate reports to the DSR/MSR.
Any other sales related activity as may be delegated by the Distribution Extension Manager or your superiors.
- At least a Diploma/ Higher Diploma or equivalent in Sales and Marketing or any related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a senior sales role in FMCG.
- Hands on experience on Merchandizing, Van sales and Key Accounts.
- The suitable candidate should be an energetic, target oriented, self-motivated individual.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and professional skills.
- Strong leadership and influential skills.
- People management skills for example, coaching and mentoring.
- Ability to develop relationships and interact directly with partners and customers.
- Must have experience in institutional sales, event management, increase buying retailers and have a flair for analyzing market information.
- High attention to detail.
- Must have good time management skill and be able to track the clients’ supplies.
- Must have a valid driving license with experience.
Kindly forward your application letter and CV to email@example.com not later than 10th November, 2013.