Junior Accountant Job career in Kenya 2013
Our client in health sector is seeking to recruit Junior Accountant to join their esteemed team to achieve organizational goals.
Salary: KShs. 25,000
- Prepare accurate daily reports and verify reports made by others
- Put together details of daily income/sales and perform daily journal entry
- Verify daily deposits of sales receipts and make sure they correctly entered into the book.
- Prepare authorized refund vouchers
- Compile reports on monthly basis
- Check out and collect returned items
- Maintain account of returned check
- Providing support to the team of accountants
- Reconciling finance accounts
- Maintaining accurate spreadsheets
- Checking employee payments including salary, commission bonus etc.
- Working with and maintaining sales and purchase ledgers
- Handling insurance and tax returns and posting journals
- Managing the accountants office
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Bachelor’s Degrees in the following subjects- Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar position
- Basic knowledge is required at the beginning level, and thorough knowledge is required while working at the advanced level.
- Knowledge in terms of accounting and bookkeeping and practices and principles.
- Knowledge of new automated systems of accounting.
- Knowledge of using spreadsheets and database software.
- Know how of general record keeping and filing systems.
If qualified send CV and application letter to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Junior Accountant’ on the subject line by 31st November, 2013.
DO NOT attach any certificates.
Failure to follow to follow instructions shall lead to total disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted