Job career for Stores Manager in Nakuru Kenya 2013
Position: Stores Manager
Reporting to: Finance Manager
The incumbent will work closely with other departments to render stores services by continuously monitoring, controlling and coordinating the operations of the stores division in the Finance department and effective service delivery.
- Direct and coordinate the inventory function including physical control of stock and stock movement.
- Management of inventory data, stock re-orders levels and creation of purchase requisitions.
- Responsible for stock taking exercises and production of periodic reports as may be required.
- Coordinate stores processes through SAP system
- Manage performance and career development of employees within the stores department ; with regular follow through
- Manage all stores operational issues to include store housekeeping and store administrative duties
- Ensure all purchases are within set budgets
- Link person on all HSSE maters within the stores
- Coordinate with the Workshop team on the day to day requirements of spares/ consumables and their reconciliation process.
- Diploma/degree in purchasing and supplies or any other relevant field
- Computer literate
- At least 5 years hands on experience in a busy automobile stores environment
- Team player , good communications and interpersonal skills ,
- Must be a person of high integrity
- Between 30- 45 years of age.
- Ability to plan and organize work schedules
- Work experience on high end stock control system (SAP) will be added advantage.
Interested applicants who meet the above minimum qualifications should send their cover letters and CV to email@example.com on or before November 3, 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Those earning above Ksh 100,000 need not apply.