Graduate Architect Job career in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Are you a graduate looking for a challenging opportunity in the Architectural field?
A well-established Design and Construction company with projects in various parts of the country seeks to recruit you as a Graduate Architect based in Nairobi.
- Sourcing for clients/work/projects in addition to strategic positioning the company in the market.
- Provide overall leadership of the design department by undertaking all execution, supervision and leadership of the team.
- Interpretation of architectural, structural, civil and electro-mechanical drawings and sketches.
- General project management and site supervision including time and quality control.
- Preparation and/or supervision of project valuations, variation notices and final accounts.
- Approval/vetting of building materials and technologies for the best execution of projects and at the most reasonable costs.
- Supervision and liaison with project managers in regard to effective use of materials and technologies together with building a strong construction team, equipment capacity and suppliers base.
- Short listing, appointment and liaison of all consultants and contractors.
- Take all site/project minutes, dissemination and the subsequent follow up.
- Recommendation of new design software and hardware requirements to aid in the design process.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- A Degree in Architecture
- Membership to the relevant professional body of Architects
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD 17 (especially BIM) and above
- Ability to use other graphic presentation softwares will be an added advantage
- Strong planning and organising skills including a thorough and methodological approach and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated passion for excellence, creativity and innovativeness
- Ability to lead and work with a diverse and dynamic team
Application letter and CV indicating your expected salary should be submitted preferably via email to: email@example.com
or P.O. Box 16491 – 00100 Nairobi,
on or before 6th November, 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
DDBL was founded in May 2002 and is the pioneer provider of design and build services in Kenya.
Our service is known for excellence. We have been quite successful in turn key projects offering Architectural services, Building construction, Road Construction, Water & Sanitation, Electrical & Power and civil works.