Leonard Cheshire Disability Regional Monitoring And Evaluation Manager Job in Kenya 2013
Regional Monitoring And Evaluation Manager
Closing date for applications: 21st June 2013
Leonard Cheshire Disability (LCD) believes that people with disabilities should have the freedom to live their lives the way they choose, with the opportunity and support to live independently, to contribute economically, and to participate fully in society.
It works to improve the quality of life of people with disabilities and campaigns for the removal of barriers that hinder them.
LCD works internationally in over 50 countries throughout Africa and Asia, supporting thousands of people through programmes that focus on inclusive education, livelihoods, advocacy and campaigning, and care and support.
The Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will be responsible for guiding the development and implementation of the overall M&E strategy of a new, large-scale inclusive education project, ensuring the timely provision of project information and reports to relevant stakeholders.
They will play a key role in developing the project’s M&E framework, monitoring project performance, preparing progress reports and sharing project outcomes.
- Please see www.lcint.org for the full job description and person specification and to download an application form, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed applications should be submitted to email@example.com along with a written statement of no more than 500 words outlining your reasons for applying and why you feel you are suitable for the post
- Please do not send CVs
- Interviews will be held in Nairobi and are expected to take place at the end of June 2013
- Applicants invited for interview will be contacted by email
- Essential travel costs will be covered for applicants invited for interview
- Qualified people with disabilities are encouraged to apply