Receptionist Jobs career in Nyeri, Kenya 2013
Our client is medium sized company in Nyeri and is seeking to fill the position of receptionist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes visitors to the office, assists them in making appointments, assures their comfort and directs them to the proper staff or service; maintains a calendar of staff location and appointments as needed.
- Answers telephones; screens calls, forwards calls and /or records and forwards messages accurately; may transcribe messages from telephone answering machine.
- Receives sorts and distributes mail within the office; files correspondence and other materials as required.
- Type’s forms, form letters and other documents as required at acceptable levels of speed and accuracy; collates and photocopies materials as necessary; maintains supply of forms and charts as needed.
- Maintains necessary files; sorts, files and retrieves documents and records as necessary.
- Maintains client confidentiality in conformance with agency confidentiality policy and State laws and regulations.
- To provide a professional, welcoming and effective reception service
- To provide effective office administration support
- 2 years experience in front office position in a busy organization
- A diploma or degree in PR
- Computer literate
Skills and competences;
- Typing ability at required speed and accuracy.
- Considerable knowledge of business English, spelling and punctuation, office practices and procedures.
- Ability to organize, efficiently document and routinely update information; ability to apply procedures to work problems and situations.
- Familiarity with current Windows operating systems (as applicable) and proficiency in required software, including currently supported versions of Windows applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
If you are the person we are looking for kindly send your CV and application letter to email@example.com by 9th June, 2013 clearly indicating ‘Receptionist Nyeri ‘on the subject line.
DO NOT attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.