Client Service Executives Jobs career in Nairobi, Kenya 2013
Our client is seeking for a dynamic persons to join their team.
Client Service Executive
- Sourcing for potential clients
- Event organizing activities
- Prepare and maintain scorecard data and develop strategy to enhance the motivation at work
- Check and identify accounts that are likely to become a bad debt or “zero balance” account and contact the clients to retain them
- Develop relationships with loyal clients; ask for their feedbacks and provide feedbacks to the marketing units for purpose of enhancing the quality of service
- Provide assistance in relation to classifying the efficiency level at work, determining sale space and developing the qualification of units
- Ensure clients’ demands to be satisfied
- Conduct assessments of clients’ credibility and perform billing duties at their requests
- Receive and answer calls from the clients or client service units in relation to the clients’ requests or questions
- Answer the clients’ questions and ensure their problems are resolved; conduct follow-up tasks
- Prepare and make report on market analysis, competitor analysis and market trends;
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers within the organization
- Ensure that clients know to use the services and provide assistance if necessary
- Manage and provide assistance in managing or maintaining accounts of strategic clients.
- Event organizing experience for at least 1year
- Sales and marketing experience
- A diploma/ degree in sales and marketing
- Computer literate
- At least 2 years experience in similar environment
If you are the person we are looking for kindly send your CV and application letter to email@example.com by 9th June, 2013 clearly indicating ‘Client service executive ‘on the subject line.
DO NOT attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.