Quantity Surveyor Job in Nairobi Kenya 2013
DDBL was founded in May 2002 and is the pioneer provider of design and build services in Kenya.
Our service is known for excellence.
We have been quite successful in turn key projects offering Architectural services, Building construction, Road Construction, Water & Sanitation, Electrical & Power and civil works.
We are a well established Design and Construction company with projects in various parts of the country. We seek to recruit a qualified Quantity Surveyor based in Nairobi.
He/She will form part of an existing team in providing the following:
- Estimation and Costing functions
- Pricing of Bill of Quantities
- Pre-tender and procurement process evaluations
- Preparation of tender documents and submissions
- Assist in contract preparation documents
- Preparation of cash flow projections (on basis of construction program)
- Payment claims and project final accounts paperwork for all
- Participating in tender action for ongoing public bids
- A Degree/Diploma in Quantity Surveying or Building Economics from a recognised institution.
- Three years minimum on the job experience in construction work
- Must be computer literate with exceptional skills in use of Excel spreadsheets and have proficiency in Quantity Surveying Software such as MS Project, WINQs, Primavera.
- A self motivated individual able to work with minimal or no supervision.
Applications and CV should be submitted preferably via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or P.O. Box 16491 – 00100 Nairobi, on or before 10th June 2013