Personal Assistant Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Our client is in need of a Personal Assistant.
Purpose of Position
To provide efficient, executive and responsive administrative support to the CEO.
This position will be of key importance within the organization and the successful candidate must have previous Administrative/PA experience within a fast-paced customer facing environment.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organize workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
- General office administration
- Maintaining the CEO’s diary and in some instances email account
- Filter emails and highlight urgent correspondence
- Managing routine correspondence, maintaining confidential documents and ensure systematic filing of all records.
- Making travel arrangements for the CEO to include international travel with extensive itinenaries keeping in mind time zones of all countries
- Preparation and attendance of meetings, taking minutes and ensuring provision of back-up material.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule meetings on behalf of the CEO and direct reports including group membership meetings.
- Assisting the CEO in the day to day running of the company and managing the office in their absence.
- Ability to manage, prioritize and execute
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- High knowledge of travel arrangement and managing all travel logistics
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (face to face and over the phone).
- Highly organized with good project management skills
- High proficiency with the commonly used computer software and applications
- A minimum of five years PA/Administrative experience at a senior level, age: 30+
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and an individual with a confident personality
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.