KenGen SRBS Jobs career in Kenya 2013
KenGen SRBS aims to provide competitive services in the Property market by managing both residential and commercial property and seeks to recruit a Property Officer.
The Job holder
The person will be responsible for assisting the Property Manager with the management and maintenance of residential and commercial properties to the satisfaction of the landlord (KenGen SRBS) and the tenants.
The individual will be expected to demonstrate commitment, loyalty and an ability to work as part of an enthusiastic Team in accordance with KenGen SRBS office policies and procedures, in line with the overall business objectives.
Key Qualifications & Skills
- A bachelors’ degree in Land Economics..
- Provide an exceptional customer focus towards both prospective and existing tenants.
- Provide support to the Property Manager in a range of functions associated with leasing and maintaining the properties in accordance with the landlord’s instructions.
- Respond to general enquiries and requirements/requests from property manager that require approvals.
- Conduct Inspection of the properties to ensure they are in good condition and order.
- Prepare property condition reports to the Scheme.
- Approval of tenancy lease agreements on behalf of the landlord.
- In consultation with the Property Manager, be responsible for arranging maintenance and repairs to properties which are to be carried out expeditiously, economically and to an acceptable standard.
- Act as a liaison between the landlord and the property manager regarding the general running of the properties.
- Ensure that properties are maintained and presented, in accordance with the landlords instructions.
- In obtaining suitable tenants, ensure lawful requirements, as well as organization procedures, are followed at all times.
- Ensure that any administrative functions as directed by the landlord are completed promptly and in an efficient manner.
- Participate in key result area and key performance indicator review processes to establish areas for improvement.
- To maintain a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with industry and KenGen SRBS organizational cultures and standards.
Application by qualified candidates ONLY should be submitted to the Principal Pensions Officer at email@example.com .
Candidates should attach their CV, daytime contacts and three referees.
Applications should reach this address on or before 28th June 2013 at 5.00 p.m.