Internal Audit Assistant Job career in Kenya 2013
A leading firm with a strong presence in Eastern Africa region whose core business is manufacturing, exporting and distributing fast moving beverages wishes to recruit a dynamic and results oriented
Internal Audit Assistant.
The holder of this position will report to the Internal Auditor.
The following are the key responsibilities, which are focused on independently conducting Audit assignments:
- Execute audit plan and prepare reports on current best practices and benchmarks on risk management;
- Implement internal audit strategies, policies and procedures;
- Collect audit evidence and verify the existence and safety of the company’s assets;
- Undertake risk assessment and documentation of Company risk profile;
- Carry out periodic audit reviews/assessment to assess the effectiveness of risk management and the adequacy of internal controls;
- Document results of audit fieldwork and drafting of internal audit reports; and
- Carry out special audits or investigations as may be required from time to time.
Qualifications and Competence
- Business related degree preferably in Accounting/Finance
- Certified Public Accountant Part ll or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Part II
- Proficiency in computer applications with exposure to use of ERP and Computer Aided Audit Techniques (CAATS);
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) qualifications an added advantage ;
- Results oriented with at least two years(2) of relevant experience preferably in FMCG;
- Team player with good communication skills with the ability to work under pressure;
- Possess report writing and presentation skills;
If you are the right candidate for the above role and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the qualifications given, submit your application letter attached to a detailed CV with copies of academic and professional certificates to;
DNA 1514 – 49010
To reach us not later than Friday, June 14, 2013.
We are an equal opportunity employer.