Association for the Physically Disabled of Kenya (APDK) Job in Nairobi Kenya 2013
The Association for the Physically Disabled of Kenya (APDK) is a local NGO providing comprehensive rehabilitation services with the aim of empowering persons with disabilities.
The APDK Nairobi branch, seeks to fill the following vacancy:
Nairobi Branch Accountant
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from a recognized university.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant CPA( K)
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in the NGO and or manufacturing sector.
- Demonstrated experience in financial management of donor funds and cost accounting would be an added advantage.
- Have working experience with SAGE accounting package and an excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Have the ability to work for long and odd hours under minimum supervision to meet deadlines.
- Available to begin immediately.
Qualified persons with physical challenges are encouraged to apply
Applications should indicate the position applied for on the left hand side of the envelope.
All application should be forwarded in Hard copy together with a CV including current contacts of three references (one of whom should be the immediate employer), copies of relevant certificates and testimonials and current and expected remuneration all to be submitted before 12.00 noon 14th June 2013 to:
The National Director,
APDK – Nairobi Branch
Westlands Waiyaki Way, Opposite Oil Libya
Box 46747, 00100,