Lady Warehouse Supervisor Job in Kenya 2013 Salary 60-70K.
Our client is a leading Japanese motor cycle firm located in Nairobi.
The warehouse supervisor will be reporting to the Factory Engineer.
Key responsibilities included;
- Implementation of procurement and Warehouse systems.
- Warehouse management/supervision.
- Inventory and stock control.
- Preparation of monthly procurement and warehousing reports.
- Maintaining of logistics documents, Suppliers database and files.
- Pre-qualification and evaluation of suppliers.
- Procurement planning, distribution management.
- Maintenance of Procurement and inventory records.
- Planning and Coordinating of supply chain management activities.
- Training all staff on procurement and store keeping policies and procedures.
- minimum of a Diploma in procurement or warehouse management or logistics.
- Ladies only aged over 26 years and above.
- At least three years experience in a busy warehouse
- Those who have experience working for a car or motorcycle company have an added advantage.
- Salary gross of K’sh 60-70K
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to email@example.com, indicating the title (Warehouse Supervisor) on the subject line.