KPMG Kenya Jobs career in Nairobi Kenya 2013
KPMG Kenya is looking for an experienced and exceptional Manager and HR Consultant to join our exciting, fast-paced, cutting-edge People and Change practice in Nairobi.
Which professional profile best describes you?
I am a Manager or HR Consultant with more than six(6) years experience in a:
- Big 4 Firm; or
- Consulting Firm.
My area (s) of specialization is (are):
- Strategic human resource reviews;
- Organisation design and Performance management;
- Competency profiling and skills audit and Job analysis, evaluation and grading;
- Psychometric testing;
- Reward management – salary surveys and salary structuring;
- Human resource policy development;
- Restructuring; and
- Employee climate surveys and Executive search & selection.
- I enjoy identifying, pursuing and converting profitable business opportunities;
- I am pro-active, decisive go-getter and always takes full responsibility and accountability for my own work and for those who report through me;
- I am enthusiastic, positive, resilient and thrive under pressure;
- I would enjoy being part of a dynamic team and would interact courteously and respectfully with my colleagues and clients;
- I enjoy serving very demanding high-profile clients, and I am adept at anticipating and interpreting their business and People and Change needs and requirements;
- I consistently deliver simple and pragmatic business solutions of the highest technical quality in a timely and efficient manner;
- In addition to this, I am a graduate and hold a Higher Diploma in Human resource and
- Masters in any business related course is an added advantage.
Ref: MC/Ke/2013 by Friday 31 May 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.