Chemist Job Vacancy in Kwale Kenya 2013
Work station: Kwale
- Ensure that Laboratory Quality standards are adhered to.
- Provide adequate support to clients on a daily basis.
- Daily equipment calibration.
- Supervise laboratory staff.
- Ensure that Analytical methods are adhered to all the time.
- Manage the LIMS.
- Compile Analytical reports and distribute to clients.
- Participate in Proficiency test schemes.
- Draw up QC charts.
- Take appropriate corrective action when QC results are out specification.
- Ensure safety standard of the laboratory is adhered to.
- Provide adequate training to laboratory staff on Analytical methods and safety.
- Degree in Chemistry.
- 2 years of experience in laboratory practices
- XRF knowledge will be advantage.
- Supervisory skills.
- Build good client relationships.
Interested candidates should submit their detailed resume with current/last salary to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, June 3rd 2013 – please mention “CHEMIST – KWALE” on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.