Action Against Hunger Regional Training Coordinator (French Speaking) Job in Nairobi Kenya 2013
For this position, ACF is looking for a highly motivated, creative and team orientated individual who has a minimum of five years of experience in:
- Training needs analysis and planning
- Design of training curricula
- Delivery of general management and technical trainings
- Monitoring, evaluation and capitalization of training programs
- Monitoring and planning of training budgets
This is a highly mobile position.
- Excellent oral and written verbal communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English and French.
- Proven experience in training, facilitation interpersonal and coaching skills with experience working in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop staff members.
- Has a flexible approach and is willing to take on additional tasks.
- Previous experience in evaluating training and learning events. (Minimum two years)
- Excellent computer skills (Including MS Office applications and database management).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Genuine interest in and commitment to the humanitarian principles of ACF.
- Experience in producing graphic materials and experience with Adobe Creative Suite Applications
- Knowledge of e-learning techniques
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field (preferably technical area of ACF competences (nutrition, food security and livelihoods, water and sanitation) or previous experience in conducting training programs), in addition to demonstrable commitment in personal development/training undertaken.
- At least 5 years progressive experience in International Emergency Relief Operations, with 4 of those years spent in a supervisory role with an international organization, in training design, delivery and/or coordination/management within INGOs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of international humanitarian context and standards.
- Is focused on providing a quality customer service approach.
To apply for this position please send an electronic version of your resume as well as a cover letter in both English and French which outlines your interest in this specific posting by May 30th 2013.
Please ensure you meet the language requirements for this position prior to application.