GOAL Kenya Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Terms of Reference (ToR)
GOAL is Seeking Consultancy for a Market Survey in Nairobi’s Informal Settlements
Background: GOAL has been operational in Kenya since 1995 when it sought to address the needs of vulnerable children and communities living in Nairobi’s informal settlements. Since then, GOAL has worked both directly and through local implementing partners.
GOAL’s current programmes include a multi-sectoral programme in Nairobi’s informal settlements.
- Conduct a market survey concentrating on GOAL’s target communities to understand trade dynamics as well as the institutional and regulatory environment.
- Conduct a comprehensive market analysis to identify marketable opportunities and understand regulatory requirements of vocational/technical skills and trades/ entrepreneurship in Mukuru, Korogocho, Kariobangi, Dandora and Kayole.
- The analysis will inform vocational skills, business training and other livelihoods interventions.
Timeframe for Consultancy: One month beginning 7th June 2013 to 7th July 2013
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of a post graduate degree in related field/s
- At least five (5) years’ experience in undertaking market surveys or similar assessments.
Please send an email to email@example.com for a detailed ToR.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st May 2013.
Please put the consultancy title, “Market Survey” in the subject line of the email.