Lafto Roses Production Quality Manager Job in Alemgena Ethiopia 2013
Welcome to Lafto Roses Pic. in Ethiopia
Lafto Roses is one of the leading Ethiopian producers of high quality Roses.
We produce a complete basket of Intermediate Roses, cultivated on substrate on a 22 ha. farm near Addis Ababa.
We are proud to cooperate as a member of the Ethiopian Code of Practices, than we pay great attention to the welfare of our workers.
Lafto Roses have a performance oriented career culture. Professionalism, innovation, initiative, leadership and collaboration are our performance parameters.
We expect all employees to practice trust and integrity in all engagements.
Current Opportunity: Production Quality Manager
Job description; You will manage the local team of supervisors, report directly to the Farm manager.
You are responsible for the continuity and reliability of Product quality in different departments.
- Close communication with the Farm manager and Dutch mother company to whom the production is destined.
- Manage, training of responsible supervisors
- Improvement of process and output efficiency
Required Candidates with;
- Knowledge of Rose cultures cultivated on Coco pit substrate
- Hands-on mentality
- Good communication and social skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Leadership skills and experience
- Strong inter personal, communication and team building skills
- Well organized and ability to act in independently in a professional manner
- Strong planning and organizing ability
- Take initiative and decisions, fair and loyal personality
Salary: Negotiable depending on the experience and background of applicant
Place of work: Alemgena — Kerabu Hurbu Area, 20 km from Addis Ababa
Language skills: Excellent written and spoken English
Work experience: At least 8-10 years of progressively relevant managerial working experience in Reputed Organization is dispensing.
Age: Preferably around 35-40 years
Interested applicants may submit updated Curriculum Vitae with supporting copies of credentials to the following address through e-mail within (10) calendar days following this announcement to the following address; firstname.lastname@example.org (General Manager of Lafto Roses Pic. Ethiopia)
Your submit will be handled very confidential by Mr. G.v.d.Deijl in The Netherlands.