AMACO General Insurance Business Unit Leaders Jobs in Kenya 2013 (20 Vacancies)
Opportunity for Passionate Marketers
Ref. No. MRT/5/2013
Africa Merchant Assurance Company (AMACO) is a well established general insurance underwriter with a country-wide branch network.
The company is pursuing an ambitious growth strategy for the year 2013 and beyond and would like to recruit experienced, innovative and high performing professionals to the position of:
Unit Leaders – General Insurance Business
To be based at the branches in Nairobi, Mombasa, Malindi, Nyeri, Embu, Meru, Nakuru, Naivasha, Nyahururu, Kapsabet, Eldoret, Kitale, Bungoma, Kisumu, Kakamega, Kisii, Kericho, Narok, Migori, Thika.
Reporting to the Agency Manager, the position holder will ensure close supervision and support of direct sales staff in their pursuit of business to ensure Company procedures and ethics are followed in order to achieve company budgets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source quality and sustainable business for the Company
- Establish and develop markets for the company’s products
- Recruiting, selecting, training, motivating and growing the direct sales staff
- Setting goals and monitoring performance
- Managing unit business for targets and regulatory compliance
Qualification, Competencies and Attributes
- Minimum K.C.S.E with a minimum grade of C plain
- Degree or Diploma in any business related field will be an added advantage.
- A Certificate of Proficiency with a track record of three years in insurance sales.
- Must be computer literate and very presentable
- Must be analytical, confident, and good at following instructions.
- Be self motivated, innovative, and result-driven with a passion for sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Interested candidates are requested to send a letter of application and copy of their updated Curriculum Vitae indicating our reference number, day time contact and the branch of their choice to:
The Human Resource Manager,
P.O. Box 61599-00200,
or Email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org,
Closing date: 27th May 2013.
Africa Merchant Assurance Company is an equal opportunity employer.