Nation Media Group Graphic Designers Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Job Ref. HR-GD-05-13
Nation Media Group is the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, electronics and digital media.
It attracts and serves unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda, and seeks to consolidate this position by recruiting Graphic Designers for our Advertising Department.
Key result areas will include:
- Generating creative adverts and layouts for the newspaper within set deadlines;
- Interpreting and translating situations and ideas into graphics;
- Downloading graphics from agents servers and sites and translating them into Usable formats;
- Liaising closely with other graphic sections in the Group for synergies;
- Keeping abreast of development in the graphics world through reading, research and Consulting.
- Good Interpersonal Skills;
- Customer Service oriented.
Skills, knowledge and experience requirement:
- University Degree in Graphic Design;
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (In design, Photoshop, Illustrator);
- 2 to 3 years working experience;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and cope with pressure and tight deadlines.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application and a detailed CV online to http://careers.nationmedia.com on or before 17th May 2013.
N/B: We shall only contact the shortlisted candidates.