Linux Sever Administrator Job career in Kenya 2013
As a Linux Administrator at KenyaWebExperts, you will be part of a team providing support to our customers, including issues on our large shared infrastructure, VPS containers, and dedicated servers.
- Demonstrating the ability to diagnose complex customer application issues and provide quick and accurate solutions within a collaborative environment.
- Taking ownership of issues from identification through resolution.
- Providing technical support for issues via ticket system and the telephone.
- Providing fellow system administrators and support representatives with technical support and guidance.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Apache, MySQL, and Exim.
- Evaluate, and implement event, monitoring, and performance management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changed environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
- Dependable to be at work and to complete work as expected.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot scripting languages such as PHP, bash, and perl.
- Advanced knowledge of the cPanel/WHM control panel.
- Advanced knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Knowledge of bash and perl shell scripting.
- Advanced knowledge of Apache, MySQL, and Exim.
- Flexible schedule.
- Advance knowledge of web server management
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your expected remuneration.
NB: Applications without salary details shall not be considered.