Deputy Operations Manager Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Deputy Operations Manager
A premier provider of logistics solutions across the entire East African Region is seeking to recruit a Deputy Operations Manager.
The position holder will be required to work closely with the various departments to provide leadership and ensure laid procedures are well executed to promote a culture of high performance within the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise line Managers and staff and coordinate business processes.
- Assist in preparation and management of departmental budgetary allocation.
- Consolidate and comprehensively report all core operation activities (from within and countrywide branches) relevant for management decision making.
- Develop policies and procedures, periodically review, evaluate, and assess core operations activities to ensure high efficiency, productivity and client satisfaction.
- Oversee timely and accurate preparation of customs documents.
- Continuously improve the skills, knowledge and morale of all employees.
- In order to qualify for consideration for the above position, the applicant should:
- Be a holder of a degree in a business-related field from a recognized university or any other relevant University degree.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Operations Management preferably in the logistics industry.
- Diploma in Clearing and Forwarding or Freight Management.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have strong customer focus, entrepreneurial skills, commercial thinking, problem solving and analysis.
- Excellent oral and written English language skills.
- Have strong leadership and change management skills.
- Be flexible, resilient, energetic and dynamic.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who clearly demonstrate the ability to meet the criteria given should send the completed application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received not later than 18th May 2013.