Assistant Human Resource Manager Job in Mombasa, Kenya 2013
Assistant Human Resource Manager
We are an established Transport and logistics firm with major clients in East and Central Africa.
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill in the position of an “Assistant Human Resource Manager”
- Take part in the interview procedures.
- Preparation and typing of all letters and correspondences
- Coordination oftraining activities and maintenance of all training records
- Maintenance of employee records and files.
- Drafting of employment contracts.
- Maintenance and updating of the properties files
- Application and renewal of all licenses
- Take part in accident and incident investigations and reporting
- Take part in conducting appraisals.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the management
- Must have full knowledge of Management principles
- Must have a confident personality and possess skills to support organizational activities
- Must have the skill of decision making
- Should be a great team player
- Good communication, presentation, research and analysis skills
- Must be well conversant with the Human Resource Management code of practice
- Proactive and self motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure and work with minimum or no supervision
Qualifications and Other Requirements.
- Must be 28 years and above in age
- A degree in BBA from a recognized University.
- Must have a relevant training in Human Resource Management
- Must demonstrate the ability to maintain good working relationships with all the stake holders within the organization and externally.
- Must be flexible in work habits and schedules with a main reason of ensuring that all tasks and responsibilities are completed on time.
- Must have an experience of at least 4 years in Human Resource Management
- Must possess a current practicing certificate
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the MS Office packages
Knowledge in Quality Management Systems and ISO 9001 requirements will be an added advantage.
Applications must be received on or before 30th May 2013
Applications enclosing current CV, Certificates and testimonials should be sent to:
P O. Box 86029-801 00
or E-mail: Iogisticsrecruits@gmail.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted