Opportunity for Chief of Party & Senior Trade & Finance Experts at Crown Agents USA 2013
Crown Agents USA, Inc. (CA-USA) is seeking applications for the following positions in anticipation of a multi-year U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) trade expansion/hub program in East Africa.
- Chief of Party (COP)/Team Leader/Director
- Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)
- Senior Trade Advisor
- Senior Finance and Investment Advisor
- Senior Value Chain Development Advisor
- A Bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration, finance, public administration or related field
- For the Chief of Party position, advanced degree level qualification (MA/MSc./PhD) in relevant field is required in addition to previous experience in managing similar USAID-funded projects, preferably as Chief of Party or in a senior leadership role.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience, including extensive experience in the East African region, along with a strong knowledge of USAID or similar donor-funded projects focused on trade reform and/or one of the above focus areas listed above.
- Demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following areas, as relevant to the role: trade policy; trade and transport facilitation; trade promotion; export development; value chain development; investment promotion; financial services; and institutional development.
- Knowledge of regional integration and international trade agreements desired.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required; Bilingual language capabilities (French) highly desirable.
- Trade Policy;
- Integrated Border Management;
- Transport Economics;
- Banking and Finance;
- ICT; Public/Private Partnerships (e.g. financing, infrastructure, energy);
- Value Chain Development; Export Development;
- and Trade Association Institutional Strengthening.
To apply to this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, along with the title of the position you are applying for, in the subject line.
Candidate must be able to demonstrate legal right to work in the United States.
Crown Agents USA will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with qualified disabilities in accordance with the ADA.