Development Manager, and Creative Designer Jobs in Kenya 2013
These positions exist in the subsidiary of a Multinational Company which is a market leader in the region in the manufacturing and marketing of consumer durables.
Development Manager – Manufacturing
The successful candidate will work within the manufacturing and engineering functions and will undergo extensive training and exposure, both local and international.
He/She will develop skills in product design, costing & efficiency, raw materials procurement, logistics, production processes and control.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial/Mechanical/Chemical or Production engineering from reputable and recognized universities; those with M.Sc. degree will have an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint &AutoCAD software and have well developed presentation skills.
- International exposure — both academic and work is highly desirable
- 5-6 years experience ¡n a busy manufacturing firm and risen to a responsible position.
- Mature personality below 35 years of age.
- Good understanding of technical details of various production processes and controls.
- Experience in maintenance issues in a manufacturing process, material consumption, labour costs and production costs
- Highly intelligent and talented engineers with an outgoing personality.
- Flexible work pattern and open to international travel.
- Good oral and written communication skills and an excellent negotiator.
“The right candidates will be developed to – Production Manager, Raw Materials Purchasing Manager or Chief Engineer in future.”
Creative Designer (Product Design)
- A Bachelors of Arts – in Design (Product Design/Creative Designs) or Degree in Fashion Design from a reputable and recognized university.
- Knowledge CAD will be an added advantage
- A creative mind and high appreciation of fashion.
- Love for creativity and taste for fashion
- Ability to work without supervision.
Interested candidates should apply enclosing copies of their certificates, testimonials, a detailed curriculum vitae, three references, current remuneration, current passport size photograph, postal, e-mail address and a daytime telephone contact to
PO Box 49010, 00100
PO Box 49010, 00100
so as to reach us not later than I7th May 2013.