Jacaranda Health Clinical Job career in Kenya 2013
Jacaranda Health is a social venture that aims to set a new standard for maternity care in East Africa. We are combining business and clinical innovations to provide affordable maternity and reproductive health services to low-income urban women.
We have launched one clinic in Nairobi last year, and are currently expanding to other locations in the region.
We strive to be a data-driven company which improves its operational efficiency through informed decision making on the costs and pricing mechanisms in the health care market.
Jacaranda is seeking an Executive Assistant to work in the Clinical Operations department by providing support the Director of Clinical Operations.
The ideal candidate will be involved in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy administrative challenges of supporting a growing office.
- Perform a wide variety of executive administration duties as required by the daily operations of the Director of Clinical Operations’ office
- Perform technical, specialized, complex and difficult office administration work requiring the use of independent judgment
- Receive and screen communications to the Director of Clinical Operations including telephone calls and visitors
- Make travel arrangements for the Director of Clinical Operations
- Maintain appointment calendar, arrange meetings and conferences for the Director of Clinical Operations
- Attend management and other meetings as directed to take minutes
- Establish, develop, maintain, and update filing system for the Director of Clinical Operations
- Type and design general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final product
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents
- Maintain and protect the confidentiality of all Clinical Related Documents and client information
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- College Graduate, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years experience providing executive level administration.
- Candidate should have proficient computer skills with in-depth knowledge of Google Apps (Specifically e mail and calendar management), MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), organizational and planning skills, problem solving and analysis, excellent judgment and decision making ability, initiative, confidentiality, attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to change, team player, time management skills, basic budgeting theories and principals and record keeping ability.
- Completing the online form available by clicking here: Executive Assistant – Clinical Operations Application Form – May 2013 or by pasting this link into your web browser: http://goo.gl/0U9JG
- After completing the application form, please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications received, we will be unable to confirm all submissions.