Finance Manager Job career in Kenya 2013
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Safeguard assets and assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal audits, controls and checks across all departments
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, customer credits and collections, payroll, perpetual inventory integrity, fixed asset records, general & entity accounting, cost accounting etc.
- Develop, improve and issue timely monthly financial reports for management review
- Assure financial plans are consistent with organizational goals
- Provide financial analysis tools to evaluate capital expenditures, products costing, etc. when necessary
- Manage commercial banking relationships to facilitate an appropriate credit resource under highly competitive terms
- Management credit control function that will ensure proper management of cash flows.
- Interface with outside audit firms(s), banks and lessors, casualty/liability insurance agent(s) and other institutions
- Report to the Executive management and Board of Directors when necessary in writing and verbally
- Other duties as necessary
Education and Experience: Bachelor Degree (B.A.) from four-year or university; Master’s in Business Administration preferred; Ten or more years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. CPA required.
Language and Mathematical Skills
Package; Gross Ksh 150,000
Email CV to; RionaKentrain@gmail.com by the 17th of May 2013